Cruise Compete Flourishes, Celebrates 15th Anniversary With 17 Million Consumer-Requested Quotes
Cruise Compete celebrates a milestone anniversary this week- 15 years as a highly acclaimed travel website, celebrated by travelers and the media alike.
In a world that sees consumer-oriented websites come and go with regularity, what is the key to the site’s longevity? “It’s simple”, says Bob Levinstein, CEO of Cruise Compete. “Cruise Compete has the very best agents, working with a loyal client base that consistently has their expectations not only met, but exceeded”.
7 Reasons Cruise Compete is flourishing after 15 years in business:
1. Cruise Industry Expertise. From ultra-luxury to river, expedition and adventure lines, to small ships, premium and popular lines, Cruise Compete’s expert agents help plan voyages to the four corners of the world. Whether you’re planning a visit to the cathedrals of Rome, the penguins of the Antarctic or the stunning natural beauty of the South Pacific, Cruise Compete agents are there to consult.
- Personalized Cruise Advice. Cruise Compete recently introduced the Virtual Cruise AdvisorTM, a quick and easy way to narrow cruise searches down to a handful of recommendations. Travelers can simply check a few boxes about when and where they want to cruise and the type of vacation experience they’re looking for, and the Virtual Cruise AdvisorTMdelivers custom recommendations that match their desires.
3. User-friendly information database. Cruise Compete’s search tool makes it easy for guests to find the ports of call they wish to visit, providing options to search by month, by line or by number of vacation nights. The tool also gives users the ability to search out cruises by destination or category, such as a new port of call, a repositioning cruise or a holiday cruise.
3. Real people who care.CruiseCompete’s member-agents are the true experts in the cruise business – real people who are:
- Consummate professionals who are known within the industry and are members of large travel consortiums
- Invested in your vacation and who are directly reachable in case you need them
- World travelers who know the lines, ships and destinations
- Top producers for the cruise lines, ensuring their knowledge, experience and ability to procure the best deals and perks for their clients
- Highly educated, with up-to-date information from the latest classes and continuing education seminars
- Travel experts who can consult with all types of consumers about their ideal vacation. CruiseCompete agents have information about the best cruise line for families, singles, couples or groups. They can help those who seek out luxury, people interested in eco-travel opportunities or those who seek a unique or exotic locale. They also assist in planning onboard weddings and anniversary celebrations.
Cruise travelers who submit requests really do get the best deals on cruise vacations by booking through CruiseCompete cruise specialists.
4. Customer Care– In addition to the personal connection with an agent, Cruise Compete also provides a customer care department to their clients, available to answer questions quickly and courteously. These relationships are highly acclaimed by their customers.
5. The Latest Information – From ship size to shore excursions and reviews of real cruise travelers, CruiseCompete has information to help you make your vacation decision. This database is constantly updated to bring you the most current information; a must when planning your next cruise vacation.
6. A Myriad of Options. A typical consumer request generates an average of five quotes from CruiseCompete agents. Another benefit: it’s an anonymous system for the consumer. When a visitor is ready to discuss pricing quotes and travel, they can select an agent to work with to book the cruise.
7. Buying Power. By leveraging their volume-buying capabilities, more than 500 of the world’s most knowledgeable cruise travel specialists work with CruiseCompete to provide the best deals available, not only in pricing, but also in cabin upgrades, cabin allowances, shore excursions and other amenities. This translates to the very best vacation, at the very best price.
CEO Bob Levinstein says, “We’re very pleased to have completed 15 successful years in business and look forward to the years to come. We appreciate and thank each and every consumer who has visited, booked a cruise or told friends or family about our site; it’s what keeps Cruise Compete flourishing after all these years. We’re also truly honored each time CruiseCompete is mentioned, and we sincerely appreciate the many accolades that have been bestowed upon us by the media.”