A Mississippi River cruise offers the rare opportunity to sail through America’s heartland. Explore picturesque towns and boom cities; take in views of pastoral farms and towering bluffs; and immerse yourself in region’s rich history and culture. Here are a few highlights Viking reveals to you:
- New Orleans’s festive French Quarter and Creole cuisine
- Cajun heritage in Baton Rouge
- Vicksburg National Military Park
- BBQ and Delta blues in Memphis
- Mark Twain’s boyhood home
- Working family farm visit in Iowa
- Birdwatching along the “Mississippi Flyway”
- Louis’s Gateway Arch and pioneering spririt
- Norwegian cultural experience at Vesterheim
- Intricate locks and dams of the Upper Mississippi
Nov. 12, 2022 – Heart of the Delta – New Orleans to Memphis: 8 days, 5 tours, from $3,6999 per person, dbl occupancy.
Reserve by June 30 and receive: Up to $500 shipboard credit per couple; cruise savings up to $1,000 per couple, plus $199 roundtrip air. Expires June 30, 2020.
CruiseCompete travel agents can provide details/terms and about availability, dates and restrictions – plus any other current deals – at https://www.cruisecompete.com/
CruiseCompete also offers shore excursions https://www.cruisecompete.com/shore_excursions/
Check out All Things Cruise, our ultimate source for cruise lovers ~ https://allthingscruise.com/
We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. Thank you.