Uniworld offering free air to Europe on select 2016 sailings
(Photo courtesy of Uniworld Boutique River Cruises)
For a limited time Uniworld Boutique River Cruises is offering free economy call air on select European Itineraries or savings from $2,000 to $2,500 on business class air on select itineraries. Offer ends April 30, 2016.
- Castle along the Rhine from Basel to Amsterdam (or reverse) for 8 days. Departing June 1, 2016, August 17, 2016, August 24, 2016
- Legendary Rhine and Moselle from Amsterdam to Basel (or reverse) for 13 days. Departing July 28, 2016 and August 9, 2016
- Enchanting Danube from Budapest to Passau (or reverse) for 8 days. Departing July 10, 2016
- Highlights of Eastern Europe and Istanbul from Budapest to Istanbul for 12 days. Departing July 13, 2016.
- European Jewels from Budapest to Amsterdam— (or reverse) for 15 days. Departing July 3, 2016; July 17, 2016; September 11, 2016; September 25, 2016; October 9, 2016
- Splendors of Italy from Milan to Rome (or reverse) for 15 days. Departing May 20, 2016, July 15,2016
- A Portrait of Majestic France from Paris to Bordeaux for 15 days. Departing May 22, 2016; Jun 26, 2016; August 7, 2016, August 14, 2016
**Free Economy Air offer is based on economy class airfare from most major U.S. and Canadian cities. Free Economy and Reduced Business Air offers are valid for new bookings only, for the specified itineraries and departure dates. Free Economy Air offer is subject to flight availability at time of booking. Air itineraries will be at the discretion of Uniworld and will be assigned at time of booking. Both air offers require full payment at time of booking. Air may be canceled within 24 hours of booking to receive a complete refund. Free Economy Air offer includes all airline fuel surcharges, government taxes, and fees. Air offers are not combinable with each other, Early-Booking Savings Offers, or any other promotional offers, except the River Heritage Club savings. Offers are capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!