Know Where Your Child is,
Anywhere at Anytime
The GizmoGadget by LG keeps you connected to your child with a wearable, bright 1.3 inch touchscreen.
One person controls your child’s list of up to 10 approved contacts, and your child can send and receive calls only from them. Your child may also send short messages from the GizmoGadget.
If your child does not answer when contacted, the GizmoGadget answers automatically for them (if it is Mom or Dad or Nanny), allowing you to hear what’s happening with your child in real time.
If the need arises, you can locate the GizmoGadget on a map using a phone app that is installed with the purchase of the watch.
It’s even waterproof!
(Only from Verizon. Available in red or navy. Subject to availability.)
To purchase with special pricing, you MUST MENTION CruiseCompete.
Give code “CruiseCompete” for special pricing. https://www.verizonwireless.com/connected-devices/lg-gizmogadget/
To purchase, please call Kevin or Marcus:
Cellular & More
1467 N Rochester Rd | Rochester, MI 48307
Buy with confidence.
No risk device trial.
If it does not meet your needs:
- Free, easy device returns within 14 days of delivery. Any purchase between 11/23 and 12/31 can be returned/exchanged through 1/15.
- 2-day free shipping, so you’re not left waiting for your new phone to arrive*
How it works:
- Place your order for your new device online today and get it in 2 days with free 2-day shipping.
- Try out new device for up to 14 days to make sure it’s the right fit for you.
- If you decide that it’s not the right phone for you, simply return it for free within 14 days of your purchase. Click here https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/device-trial/ for more details on how our no-risk device trial return policy works.
*Items will ship via 2-day shipping when inventory is available. Free 2-day shipping when you order online M-F by 8 PM EST, Saturday by 2 PM, will deliver in two business days within the USA only (excludes AK & HI).
May not work if you leave the USA
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!