For discerning travelers who prefer the ultra-luxury and ultra-premium cruise ship sector, the reviews for 2015 have been compiled.
CruiseCompete has reviews from thousands of cruise travelers who provide insight into cruise lines, ships, amenities, service, dining and the destinations the lines visit. This information is particularly helpful to cruise consumers when choosing their next ultra-luxury, ultra-premium cruise vacation.
Read the actual ship reviews on CruiseCompete.
CruiseCompete has tabulated the ratings and the top seven ships by category for January to June 2015 are:
1. SeaDream Yacht Club, SeaDream I
2. Crystal Cruises, Crystal Serenity
3. Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Seven Seas Voyager
4. Paul Gauguin, MS Paul Gauguin
5. Regent Seven Seas Cruises, Seven Seas Mariner
6. Seabourn, Seabourn Spirit
7. Silversea Cruises, Silver Shadow
1. Azamara Club Cruises, Azamara Quest
2. Cunard Line, Queen Victoria
3. Oceania Cruises, Oceania Insignia
4. Cunard Line, Queen Mary 2
5. Oceania Cruises, Oceania Regatta
6. Cunard Line, Queen Elizabeth
7. Oceania Cruises, Oceania Marina
Which are the most popular ports? Read port reviews here.
One of the most significant aspects of the ultra-luxury and ultra-premium lines is the amenities included in their cruise packages. These ships are designed to feel like floating country clubs or boutique hotels —one where every whim is indulged and there’s no need to keep a wallet handy for extra expenses.
To see all-inclusive lines and amenities included on various lines, please click here.
To learn more, or to book a cruise on an ultra-luxury or ultra-premium cruise line, please visit www.CruiseCompete.com.