For a limited time Windstar Cruises is offering special introductory rates on their 2015 Asia and Arabia sailings. Along with the introductory fares also enjoy: 2 for 1 Fares, Free exclusive private event and 2 Free Hotel nights.
- SINGAPORE & THE MALAY PENINSULA Round trip Singapore — 10 days Fares from $3999/pp. Exclusive Private Event: Phuket: A Feast for the Senses
- TREASURES OF SOUTHEAST ASIA from Singapore to Hong Kong (or reverse) — 14 days. Fares from $5199/pp. Exclusive private event: Hoi An: Dreams of Floating Lanterns
- VIETNAM UNVEILED Hong Kong to Ho Chi Minh City (or reverse) — 10 days. Fares from $4799/pp. FREE Exclusive Private Event Hoi An: Dreams of Floating Lanterns
- WONDERS OF ARABIA Athens to Dubai (or reverse) — 18 days. Fares from $5199/pp FREE Exclusive Private Event— Luxor: Temples and Tombs on the Nile
- PEARLS OF THE INDIAN OCEAN Dubai to Singapore (or reverse) — 15 days. Fares from $4599/pp
All fares mentioned are per person, in US dollars, cruise only, based on double occupancy in lowest category, and include non-discountable amounts. Government fees and taxes are additional ($245-$385 per person). 2-for-1 cruise fares are based on 50 percent of published full cruise fares as shown on select sailings. Two-night complimentary hotel offer is available per booked cabin, is for published hotel or similar property, is applicable on select sailings, and includes one complimentary transfer to or from the yacht, all tips, gratuities, taxes, and luggage-handling fees. Destination Event will be added at time of booking.— Please double check your invoice for its presence.— Offer is valid on new bookings only for select departures and subject to availability. Offer may not be combinable with other promotional offers or discounts. Offers are capacity controlled and may be withdrawn or modified at Windstar’s discretion at any time. Cancellation penalties may apply, please see brochure for details. Certain restrictions apply. Fuel surcharges may be imposed or increased over time. Offer expires March 28, 2014. Ships’ registry: Bahamas