Book your Crystal Cruise vacation by February 28, 2014 to take advantage of their Book Now fares. Their entire collection of itineraries for 2014 is ready for booking.
There is no time to waste! Book your cruise by February 28, 2014 and enjoy these Crystal exclusives:—
- Limited-time Book Now Cruise-Only Fares starting from$1,215 per person!—
- Book Now Savings between $400 and $2,500 per person on individual voyages; or up to $3,700 per person for Full World Cruise guests
- Complimentary fine wines, champagne, premium spirits and nonalcoholic beverages served complimentary throughout the entire ship
- Complimentary gratuities for housekeeping, bar, dining and Penthouse butler staff
- Complimentary cuisine from renowned chef Nobu Matsuhisa
- Award-winning enrichment and entertainment
- State-of-the-art fitness center, as well as yoga, Pilates and spinning classes and much more!
Terms & Conditions
Cruise-Only Fares apply to new bookings only as of 1/4/2014 and must be booked by 2/28/2014. Cruise-Only Fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges of $135-$1,860. 2-for-1 Fares are per person based on 50% of brochure fares. Cruise-Only fare of $1,215 per person applies to category E2 on voyage 4212A on Crystal Symphony and includes all promotional savings. Book Now Savings of $3,700 per person applies to full World Cruise (voyages 4302 thru 4306) on Crystal Serenity for new bookings only as of 1/4/2014 and must be booked by 2/28/2014. Book Now Savings of $400 per person applies to voyage 4306 on Crystal Serenity for new bookings only as of 1/4/2014 and must be booked by 2/28/2014. Book Now Savings of $2,500 per person applies to voyage 4208 on Crystal Symphony for new bookings only as of 1/4/2014 and must be booked by 2/28/2014. Optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises’ designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.