https://blog.cruisecompete.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/cc-logo2.png 0 0 Jennifer https://blog.cruisecompete.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/cc-logo2.png Jennifer2014-04-02 14:40:002014-04-02 14:40:00Take a river cruise aboard AmaWaterways newest vessels
Take a river cruise aboard AmaWaterways newest vessels
There is still time to book a summer cruise onboard AmaWaterways’ newest ships-the AmaCerto and AmaPrima.
Their itineraries include:
- The Romantic Danube 7 nights from— Vilshofen to Budapest. 2014 sailing dates include: May 27; June 11, 24, 25. Fares starting from $2499 per person
- Melodies of the Danube 7 nights from Budapest to Vilshofen. 2014 sailing dates include: May 20, 21;
June 4, 17, 18; July 14, 15; August 12, 26; September 8, 9, 10. Fares from $2799 per person
- Magnificent Europe 14 nights from Amsterdam to Budapest (or reverse). 2014 sailing dates include: May 6, 7; June 2, 16; July 28; September 22. Fares from $5499 per person
- The Legendary Danube 7 nights from Nuremberg to Budapest. 2014 sailing dates include: August 20; September 3. Fares from $2699 per person
- Black Sea Voyage 7 nights from Budapest to Rousse. 2014 sailings dates include: May 5, 12; June 3, 10, 30;
July 7, 29; August 5, 25; September 1, 23, 30. Fares from $2999 per person
- Blue Danube Discovery 7 nights from Budapest to Nuremberg. 2014 sailings include August 13, 2014. Fares from $2699 per person
All rates are per person in USD for cruise only, based on double occupancy in a Category E stateroom unless stated otherwise. Unless explicitly stated that single supplement is waived, solo travelers in a double occupancy stateroom must pay an additional single supplement amount before receiving any discounts. Balconies and suites may not be available on all dates and itineraries. Port charges, land programs, roundtrip airfare, and gratuities are additional. Other restrictions apply. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. CST#2065452-40.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!