Princess Cruises is offering the ultimate cruise deal with the Suite & Balcony Bonus Sale, running July 22 – August 19, on select cruises. During this cruise sale, guests who book a mini-suite or suite will receive up to $400 free onboard spending money per stateroom and guests booking an oceanview stateroom will receive a free balcony upgrade.
Several spring and winter cruises are featured in the summer sale to vacation destinations such as the Caribbean, Mexico, Alaska, Panama Canal, Europe and Transatlantic voyages. Cruises depart between December 2014 and May 2015.
Guests booking a mini-suite or suite will receive an onboard credit of $50 per person for six- to nine-day cruises, $100 per person for 10-11-day cruises or $200 per person for 12 days or longer.
More information about the cruise sale and pricing can be found at princess.com/sale.
Example cruise deals during the Suite & Balcony Bonus Sale include:
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $1,999 suite; $899 mini-suite; $699 balcony
- Mexico cruise – 7 days: $1,999 suite; $899 mini-suite; $699 balcony
- Alaska cruise – 7 days: $2,079 suite; $1,349 mini-suite; $1,149 balcony
- Panama Canal cruise – 11 days: $2,999 suite; $1,699 mini-suite; $1,299 balcony
- Transatlantic cruise – 14 days: $4,599 suite; $2,399 mini-suite; $1,799 balcony
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Suite and Balcony Bonus Sale runs from 12:01 a.m. PDT on July 22 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on August 19, 2014 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.