https://blog.cruisecompete.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/cc-logo2.png 0 0 Jennifer https://blog.cruisecompete.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/cc-logo2.png Jennifer2014-04-29 10:09:512014-04-29 10:09:51Save up to 73% with Windstar Cruises Flash Deals
Save up to 73% with Windstar Cruises Flash Deals
Book by March 5 to save up to 73% with Windstar Cruises’ Flash sale.
- Sicilian Splendors departing May 11, 2014 from Rome to Rome fares from $3,999 pp
- Yachting the Riviera departing May 20, 2014 from Rome to Nice fares from $2,799 pp
- Yachting the Riviera departing May 27, 2014 from Nice to Rome fares from $1,999 pp —
- Classic Italy & Dalmatian Coast departing June 3, 2014 from Rome to Venice fares from $2,599 pp ———— ———————————
- Classic Italy & Dalmatian Coast departing June 11, 2014 from Venice to Rome fares from $2,799 pp —— ———————————
- Black Sea Tapestry departing June 13, 2014, June 20, 2014, September 8, 2014 roundtrip from Istanbul fares from $2,199 pp ————————— ———————————
- Dreams of Tahiti departing June 27, 2014, July 4, 2014, July 11, 2014 roundtrip from Papeete fares from $2,199 pp———————
- Best of Europe’s West Coast departing July 4, 2014from Lisbon to Dublin fares from $2,499 pp
- Venetian Passageways departing July 6, 2014 from Athens to Venice fares from $3,599 pp—
- Glitter & Glam of the Rivieras departing July 30, 2014 from Barcelona to Rome fares from $2,599 pp —
Terms and Conditions: Rates listed are per person, US Dollars, cruise only, based on Category B, unless otherwise noted and include non-discountable amounts. Taxes ($35 – $325 per person) are additional. New bookings only. Offer is not combinable with any other pricing or amenity offers. Full payment due within 24 hours of booking; offer is nonrefundable. Offer is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn or modified at Windstar’s discretion at any time. Cancellation penalties may apply, please see brochure for details. Certain restrictions apply. Fuel surcharges may be imposed or increased over time. Ships’ registry: Bahamas.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!