Save on an exotic Asia luxury cruise with Crystal’s book now savings
Book your Asian cruise with Crystal Cruises before February 28 to take advantage of their book now savings. Plus for a limited time receive air allowance credits of up to $800 per person on most Asia cruises.
- Treasures of Southeast Asia V4206— Round-trip Singapore on Crystal Symphony— DATES: Mar. 12-26, 2014 (14 Days) —CRUISE-ONLY FARES FROM: $5,445
- Kingdoms of Jade & Gold V4207— Singapore to Hong Kong on Crystal Symphony— DATES: Mar. 26 – Apr. 9, 2014 (14 Days) CRUISE-ONLY FARES FROM: $5,665
- Pearls of China V4208 Hong Kong to Beijing on Crystal Symphony DATES: Apr. 9-21, 2014 (13 Days) CRUISE-ONLY FARES FROM: $4,510
- Skyscrapers and Shoguns V4209 Beijing to Tokyo on Crystal Symphony DATES: Apr. 16 – May 1, 2014 (15 Days) CRUISE-ONLY FARES FROM: $6,220
- Pagodas to Paradise V4210 Tokyo to Los Angeles on Crystal Symphony DATES: May 1-15, 2014 (15 Days) CRUISE-ONLY FARES FROM: $3,320
- Southeast Asia Exploration V4228 Bali to Bangkok on Crystal Symphony DATES: Dec. 7-21, 2014 (14 Days) CRUISE-ONLY FARES FROM: $3,165
- China Sea Holiday Spectacular V4229 Round-trip Bangkok on Crystal Symphony DATES: Dec. 21, 2014 – Jan. 5, 2015 (15 Days) CRUISE-ONLY FARES FROM: $7,425
- Crystal Getaways: Asia Indulge on a 5- to 10- day all-inclusive Crystal Getaway cruise with best fares from just $1,520 per person to Asia when you book by February 28, 2014!—
All Cruise-Only Fares (full sailings) apply to new bookings only as of 1/4/2014, and must be booked by 2/28/2014. All Cruise-Only Fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges as applicable for each voyage. Per person Book Now cruise-only fare of $1,520 per person applies to voyage 4204B in category E on Crystal Symphony. Air Allowance credits of $800 per person applies to voyages 4228, 5201-5209 on Crystal Symphony. Featured cruise-only fares apply to category E on Crystal Symphony and category C on Crystal Serenity (voyages: 4201-4211; 4301-4306) and category E2 on Crystal Symphony and C3 on Crystal Serenity (voyages: 4212, 4307 and thereafter). Cruise must be paid in full 180 days prior to departure to qualify for 2.5% Early Full Payment (EFP) savings. EFP Savings apply to full cruises only, may not apply when select promotional fares are in effect. Optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises’ designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Click here for complete terms & conditions. ┬® 2014 Crystal Cruises Inc., Ship’s registry: The Bahamas
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!