Guests Can Save Up to 50 Percent on Cruises and Land & Sea Vacations to Alaska and Europe
and Receive Onboard Spending Money
Princess Cruises makes it easy to plan a summer vacation with cruise deals on the line’s most popular summertime destinations in Alaska and Europe. Travelers will be able to enjoy cruises and Land & Sea Vacations in Alaska, the Mediterranean, British Isles, and Scandinavia & Russia. During Princess Cruise’s ÔÇ£Summer on Sale,ÔÇØ guests who book can save up to 50 percent per person on launch fares, plus receive as much as $200 in free onboard spending money per stateroom.
Guests can cruise to some of Europe’s most iconic destinations in the Mediterranean or embrace fascinating cultures and the awe-inspiring landscapes of Northern Europe, the Baltic and the British Isles. They can also journey through the picturesque scenery and stunning views of Alaska’s Inside Passage and famed Glacier Bay National Park, or enjoy an in-depth Great Land experience on an immersive Alaska Land & Sea Vacation.
In addition to special fares on summer cruise vacations, guests who book during Princess Cruise’s ÔÇ£Summer on SaleÔÇØ will receive $50 per guest, up to $200 per stateroom, in free onboard spending money.
Examples of ÔÇ£Summer on SaleÔÇØ cruise deals include:
- Alaska cruise – 7 days: $699 interior (was $849); $1,199 balcony (was $1,499)
- Mediterranean cruise – 7days: $749 interior (was $1,499); $999 balcony (was $1,899)
- Alaska cruise – 10 days: $999 interior (was $1,449); $1,999 balcony (was $2,599)
- British Isles cruise – 12 days: $1,199 interior (was $2,399); $2,199 balcony (was $3,199)
- Alaska Land & Sea vacation -11 nights: $1,199 interior (was $1,604); $2,299 balcony (was $2,624)
- Scandinavia & Russia cruise – 11days: $1,299 interior (was $2,299); $1,999 balcony (was $3,099)
All cruise prices are per guest, based on double occupancy. Princess Cruise’s ÔÇ£Summer on SaleÔÇØ runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on April. 21, 2016 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.