Princess Cruises makes it easy to plan a summer cruise vacation with a clearance sale on the lines’ most popular destinations, including Alaska, Europe and the Caribbean. During the Summer Clearance Sale, passengers who book can save up to 40 percent per person on launch fares, plus receive as much as $200 in onboard spending money per stateroom.
More than 150 cruises are featured in the sale, including top cruise destinations such as the Great Land of Alaska and the sunny Caribbean. Or travelers can explore several captivating destinations throughout Europe, on cruises to the Norwegian Fjords, Mediterranean, British Isles, and Scandinavia and Russia.
In addition to special fares, passengers booking cruises to Alaska and the Caribbean will receive onboard credit of $50 per interior stateroom, $100 per oceanview stateroom, and $150 per balcony stateroom and above. Passengers booking cruises to Europe will receive onboard credit of $100 per interior stateroom, $150 per oceanview stateroom, and $200 per balcony stateroom and above.
Examples of Summer Clearance Sale fares include:
- Caribbean cruise- 7 days: $599 interior, $999 balcony.
- Alaska cruise- 7 days: $499 interior, $1,049 balcony.
- Norwegian Fjords cruise- 7 days: $999 interior, $1,699 balcony.
- Scandinavia and Russia cruise- 11 days: $1,699 interior, $2,599 balcony.
- Mediterranean cruise- 12 days: $1,699 interior, $2,599 balcony.
- British Isles cruise- 12 days: $1,699 interior, $2,599 balcony.
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Summer Clearance Sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 30, 2014 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.