Princess Cruises Spring into Savings Sale Offers Deals to Sunny Cruise Destinations
Princess Cruises is getting ready for warmer —weather and sunny skies with the Spring into Savings Sale offering savings of up to $800 per stateroom on cruise vacations to fascinating parts of the world including Hawaii, the California Coast, the Caribbean, Mexico and the Panama Canal.
In addition to special spring savings, guests can receive up to $400 free onboard spending money. Beginning tomorrow, guests booking cruises up to nine days in length will receive onboard credit per stateroom of $50 for interior and oceanview staterooms; $100 for balcony staterooms; or $200 for mini-suites and above. Guests booking cruises for 10 days or more will receive $100 per stateroom for interior and oceanview staterooms; $200 for balcony staterooms; and $400 for mini-suites and above.
Plus, guests can reserve now with a reduced deposit of only $100 per person.
Examples of Spring into Savings Sale cruise deals include:
- Western Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $549 interior (was $649); $799 balcony (was $999)
- California Coastal cruise – 7 days: $649 interior (was $749); $999 balcony (was $1,099)
- Caribbean cruise —- 10 days: $949 interior (was $1,099); $1,449 balcony (was $1,699)
- Caribbean cruise – 14 days: $1,099 interior (was $1,399); $1,599 balcony (was $2,099)
- Hawaii cruise – 15 days: $1,499 interior (was $1,699); $2,199 balcony (was $2,599)
All cruise prices are per person based on double occupancy. The ÔÇ£Spring into SavingsÔÇØ sale runs from 12:01 a.m. PDT on April 8 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 28, 2015 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!