Princess Cruises is getting ready for summer with a special cruise sale on the line’s summer cruise destinations. The “Summer Super Savers” sale—features up to 30% savings on over 100 summer cruise vacations.
Cruises on sale include voyages to some of the most intriguing destinations throughout Europe, including cruises to the Mediterranean, Scandinavia and Russia, and the British Isles. Or travelers can explore the natural beauty and awe-inspiring sights on an Alaska Cruise and experience even more of The Great Land onboard with Princess’ immersive North to Alaska! program.
In addition to special savings, guests can reserve their cruise with a 50% reduced, refundable deposit of only 10% of the booking total instead of the typical 20%.
Examples of “Summer Super Savers” cruise deals include:
- Alaska Voyage of the Glaciers cruise – 7 days: $649 interior (was $979); $1,599 balcony (was $1,939)
- Alaska Inside Passage cruise – 7 days: $699 interior (was $849); $1,199 balcony (was $1,549)
- Mediterranean cruise – 12 days: $1,799 interior (was $2,299); $2,299 balcony (was $3,299)
- Scandinavia and Russia cruise – 11 days: $1,999 interior (was $2,299); $2,399 balcony (was $3,099)
- British Isles cruise – 12 days: $1,999 interior (was $2,199); $2,499 (was $3,199)
All cruise prices are per person based on double occupancy. The ÔÇ£Summer Super SaversÔÇØ sale runs from 12:01 a.m. PDT on March 5 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 14, 2015 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.