Sale Features Onboard Credit and Savings for the Perfect Family Vacation
Princess Cruises is celebrating Mother’s Day with deals on cruises to the Caribbean, Mexico, Canada & New England, Panama Canal, Hawaii and the California Coast offering mom a cruise vacation she will never forget.
In addition to special fares, guests will receive up to $200 in free onboard spending money depending on the length of their cruise. Guests who book cruise vacations for three to six days in length will receive $50 onboard credit per stateroom, $100 for voyages seven to 10 days, $150 for voyages 11 to 14 days and $200 for cruises 15 days or longer — the perfect way to treat mom to relaxation time in the Lotus Spa or a chance to reconnect with family at dinner in one of the line’s specialty restaurants.
Examples of Mother’s Day Sale cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days from $599 interior; $849 balcony
- California Coastal cruise – 7 to 10 days from $599 interior; $899 balcony
- Mexico cruise – 10 days from $949 interior; $1,499 balcony
- Canada & New England cruise – 10 days from $1,299 interior; $2,299 balcony
- Hawaii cruise – 15 days from $1,399 interior; $2,099 balcony
For cruises booked during the Mother’s Day sale, the whole family can join the fun with cruise fares for the third- and fourth-berth guests in a stateroom starting at only $149.
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The ÔÇ£Mother’s Day SaleÔÇØ runs from 12:01 a.m. PDT on April 30 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 14, 2015 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.