In honor of Memorial Day, Princess Cruises is offering cruise deals on itineraries departing from the U.S. to spectacular vacation destinations including Hawaii, the Caribbean, Canada & New England, Mexico and the California Coast during the Memorial Day Sale.
Guests can save up to $700 per stateroom as well as reserve their booking with a reduced, non-refundable deposit of only $100 per person. In addition to cruise savings — to thank those who have served — veterans, retired, disabled and active military guests can receive up to $250 free onboard spending money with proper verification.
Examples of Memorial Day Sale cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $499 interior; $699 balcony
- Mexico cruise – 7 to 10 days: $529 interior; $829 balcony
- California Coastal cruise – 7 to 10 days: $499 interior; $799 balcony
- Canada & New England cruise – 10 days: $1,279 interior; $2,279 balcony
- Hawaii cruise – 15 days: $1,349 interior; $2,049 balcony
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Memorial Day Sale runs from 12:01 a.m. PDT on May 19 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 28, 2015 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.