The magnificent heart of Alaska takes center stage with Princess Cruises’ new ÔÇ£Denali on SaleÔÇØ cruise deal, offering fares as low as $99 per day for a cruisetour vacation, or an upgrade from a balcony to a mini suite for just $199. The sale offers special rates on Alaskan land and sea vacations to popular attractions such as Denali National Park and Glacier Bay National Park.
Combining a seven-day Voyage of the Glaciers Alaska cruise with a land tour to the best of Alaska’s interior, Princess Cruisetours begin at just $990 per person for a 10-day vacation. Travelers will enjoy accommodations at Princess’ own wilderness lodges and exclusive rail car service as they explore the Alaska wilderness to see the majesty of the Denali area, particularly Mt. McKinley, North America’s tallest peak.
Examples of Denali on Sale cruise fares include:
- 10-night On Your Own cruisetour (tour AAX): $990 interior, $1,599 balcony
- 10-night On Your Own cruisetour (tour BAX): $990 interior, $1,599 balcony
- 11-night On Your Own cruisetour (tour DBX): $1,090 interior, $1,699 balcony
- 12-night Denali Explorer cruisetour (tour GB5): $1,390 interior, $1,999 balcony
- 14-night Off the Beaten Path cruisetour (tour LA7): $1,590 interior, $2,199 balcony
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. ÔÇ£Denali on SaleÔÇØ begins at 12:01 a.m. PDT on February 19, 2014 and runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on April 3, 2014 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.