“The Cyber Event” cruise sale starts at 12 am PST on November 20, 2018 and runs through 11:59 p.m. PST on December 3, 2018, and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older.
Savings Up to $900 per Stateroom or Three Free Perks on
Select Cruises and Cruisetours
Guests booking winter 2018 through spring 2019 sailings can save up to $900 per stateroom, or $450 per guest based on double occupancy. Cruise savings include:
- Caribbean Cruises on Caribbean Princess sailings from Fort Lauderdale to the Eastern Caribbean – 7 days; starting at $779
- Mexico Cruise Vacations from Los Angeles to the Mexican Riviera – 7 days; starting at $799
Cruisers booking summer 2019 through spring 2020 sailings receive three free perks, including:
- FREE Stateroom Location Upgrade – the preferred stateroom location for the lowest fare available within selected room type.
- FREE Gratuities – paid on the guest’s behalf, up to a $15.50 value per day, per guest for all guests in a stateroom, up to four guests.
- FREE Onboard Spending Money for All Guests – up to $800 per stateroom, based on the length of the voyage.
Enjoy these perks on cruises including:
- Alaska “Voyage of the Glaciers” cruises, from Vancouver to Anchorage (Whittier) — 7 days: starting at $699
- Scandinavia & Russia (From Copenhagen) – 11 days; starting at $2,299
Guests booking select seven-day cruises aboard Caribbean Princess and Regal Princess, departing February through July 2019, also receive free MedallionNet for one guest, usable on up to four devices, per stateroom. This offer is redeemable onboard and details will be delivered to the stateroom. MedallionNet offers land-like connectivity for streaming sports, movies, music and videos, communicating on video phone calls from anywhere on the ship, and sharing their vacation experiences in real time with friends and family back home on social media platforms.