Princess Cruises is celebrating the Season of Savings with cruise deals during a special December 11-20 sale. Passengers can take advantage of savings of up to $2,000 per stateroom on a variety of warm weather vacations, including Caribbean cruises, plus enjoy up to $100 onboard credit.
More than 125 cruise departures are featured in Princess’ winter sale, including popular cruise vacations to the Caribbean, the California coast, Hawaii, Mexico, the Panama Canal, Tahiti and the South Pacific, plus Princess’ new shorter Getaway cruises from Ft. Lauderdale and Los Angeles.
In addition to special fares, passengers booking balcony staterooms or above will receive an onboard credit of $100 stateroom (for cruises 10 days or longer), $50 (seven- to nine-day cruises), or $30 (one- to six-day cruises); and those booking interior or oceanview staterooms can get credits of $50 (cruises 10 days or longer), $25 (seven- to nine-day cruises) or $15 (one- to six-day cruises).
Examples of cruise deals include:
- Caribbean Getaway cruise — 4 days: $249 interior (was $499); $399 balcony (was $749)
- Caribbean cruise — 7 days: $449 interior (was $749); $699 balcony (was $1,199)
- Tahiti cruise — 10 days: $999 interior (was $1,999); $1,599 balcony (was $2,599)
- Panama Canal cruise — 11 days: $999 interior (was $1,599); $1,499 balcony (was $2,199)
- Hawaii cruise — 15 days: $1,199 interior (was $1,699); $1,799 balcony (was $2,599)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Season of Savings Sale begins at 12:01 a.m. PST on December 11 and runs through 11:59 p.m. PST on December 20, 2013, and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.