Princess Cruises Celebrates Dads and Grads with Cruise Sale-Sale Features Savings Up to 35 Percent and Up to $100 Free Spending Money
Helping guests celebrate life’s greatest occasions, from Father’s Day to graduations, Princess Cruises is offering a Dads & Grads Celebration Sale, running through June 19. Guests who book a cruise vacation can save up to 35 percent per person, plus receive up to $100 onboard spending money per stateroom.
Over 100 fall and winter cruises are featured in the sale to vacation destinations in Mexico, Canada and New England, the California Coast and the Caribbean — including voyages on newest ship Regal Princess’ maiden Caribbean season.
In addition to special fares, guests booking balcony staterooms or above will receive an onboard credit of $50 for three- to six-day cruises or $100 for cruises seven days or longer. Those booking interior or oceanview staterooms will get credits of $25 for three- to six-day cruises or $50 for cruises seven days or longer.
Example cruise deals during the Dads & Grads Celebration Sale include:
- Caribbean cruise — 4 days: $279 interior (was $449); $449 balcony (was $699)
- Caribbean cruise — 7 days: $549 interior (was $599); $799 balcony (was $949)
- Mexico cruise — 7 days: $549 interior (was $599); $799 balcony (was $949)
- California Coastal cruise — 7 days: $599 interior (was $749); $899 balcony (was $1,099)
- Canada & New England cruise — 7 days: $899 interior (was $999); $1,399 balcony (was $1,449)
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The Dads and Grads Celebration Sale runs from 12:01 a.m. PDT on June 5 through 11:59 p.m. PDT on June 19, 2014 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!