Image courtesy of Princess Cruises
running now through Feb. 28, 2017, offers up to $600 onboard spending money per stateroom on select cruises and cruisetours sailing to all destinations departing Summer 2017 through Spring 2018. Plus, those guests booking a balcony category stateroom or higher receive .
The Anniversary Sale gives guests booking an interior or oceanview stateroom up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom. Guests booking a balcony, mini-suite or suite receive up to $600 onboard spending money per stateroom, plus free specialty dining including third and fourth guests per stateroom.
As the leader in celebrating at sea, encourages guests to experience life’s special moments on board with friends and family. From birthdays and anniversaries, to moments ÔÇ£just because,ÔÇØ there is no better way to celebrate than while sailing to awe-inspiring destinations of the world.
Balcony staterooms are appointed with fine amenities and outstanding views from a private balcony, while mini-suite staterooms also include a separate seating area with a sofa bed and the bathroom offers a combination tub and shower.
When booking various 2017/2018 voyages, guests can reserve a new stateroom category featuring VIP amenities and exclusive dining with the new—. This elevated mini-suite category features select perks including new—Club Class Dining, a reserved dining area with expedited seating and expanded menu options; the new Princess Luxury Bed; priority embarkation and disembarkation; complimentary wine setup and luxurious bathrobes. Suite guests also enjoy all the Club Class amenities plus even more spacious accommodations and elevated services.
Princess Cruises also offers several new product innovations, including the cruise line’s exclusive partnerships with award-winning Chef Curtis Stone; new shows, Magic to Do and Born to Dance created in partnership with Broadway legend Stephen Schwartz; Chocolate Journeys with Master Chocolatier Norman Love; Discovery at Sea including exclusive Discovery and Animal Planet shore excursions and onboard programming featuring Discovery hit shows; and TV’s wildly popular international singing competition brought to the high seas, live and on-stage, with—The Voice of the Ocean.
Examples of Anniversary Sale cruise deals include:
- Alaska cruise – 7 days: $799 interior; $1,599 balcony plus receive up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
- Alaska cruisetours – 12 nights: $1,549 interior; $2,449 balcony plus receive up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
- British Isles cruise – 11 &12 days: $1,299 interior; $2,499 balcony plus receive up to $400 onboard spending money per stateroom.
- Mediterranean cruise – 7-28-days: $799 interior; $999 balcony plus receive up to $600 onboard spending money per stateroom.
- Caribbean cruise – 7 days: $799 interior per person; $1,299 balcony per person plus up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
- Mexico cruise – 7 days: $649 interior; $949 balcony plus receive up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
Princess also makes it easy to book flights for your cruise vacation with Princess EZAir, an easy-to-use tool giving guests great benefits including:
- Surprisingly Low Prices — Princess has negotiated new lower competitive flexible airfares, often times lower than restricted airfares.
- Worry-Free Booking — Guests can lock in a great airfare and change their flight up to 45 days prior to departure with no penalty fee on flexible airfares and can book flights with no amount due until cruise final payment.
- Late Arrival Protection — If guests miss their cruise embarkation due to an airline delay or service disruption, Princess’ Late Arrival Protection ensure they will get a flight to the next available port at no additional air cost.
- Easy–to–Request a Quote – Visit princess.com and follow these three simple steps: 1 – Find a Cruise, 2 – View Details, 3 – Request a Flight Quote. Call 1-800-PRINCESS or ask a travel agent about Princess EZair.
- 24/7 Support — via the en route desk, Princess offers around-the-clock support to ensure air travel is as worry-free as the cruise.
- No Customization Fee — choose desired airline, flight, class of service, seating arrangements and requested ancillary services with no extra customization fee.
All prices are per guest and based on double occupancy. The Anniversary Sale cruise sale runs now through 11:59 p.m. PDT on February 28, 2017 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older.