Paul Gauguin Cruises Announces Its Winter Sale on Select 2015 Sailings
Paul Gauguin Cruises, operator of the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific, the m/s Paul Gauguin, and the 88-guest m/v Tere Moana, announces its ÔÇ£Winter SaleÔÇØ on select 2015 Tahiti, French Polynesia, South Pacific, Caribbean, and Latin America voyages, when booked by February 28, 2015.
Paul Gauguin Cruises is offering savings of $850 to $3,500 per person off previously advertised rates on sailings to paradise.— On board both deluxe ships, guests will enjoy the highest standards of luxury, quality, and all-inclusive value to coveted warm-weather destinations around the world. Itineraries on the m/s Paul Gauguin also include airfare from Los Angeles.
Sailings on The Gauguin
Tahiti & the Society Islands (7 nights):
- April 4, 2015 – now from only $5,045 $4,095 per person
- May 9, 2015 – now— from only $5,045 $4,095 per person
- May 16, 2015 – now from only $5,045 $4,095 per person
- May 23, 2015 – now from only $5,045 $4,095 per person
- July 4, 2015 – now from only $5,145 $4,195 per person
—Society Islands & Tuamotus (10 nights):
- April 29, 2015 – now from only $5,295 $4,395 per person
—Cook Islands & Society Islands (11 nights):
- April 11, 2015 – now from only $5,895 $4,845 per person
- May 30, 2015 – now from only $5,895 $4,845 per person
- July 18, 2015 – now from only $5,895 $4,845 per person
Sailings on The Moana
Col├│n, Panama — Philipsburg, St. Maarten (8 nights):
- March 20, 2015 – now from only $3,495 $2,645 per person
Prices shown reflect savings and are per person based on double occupancy in lowest category stateroom and in US dollars. Select sailings and new bookings only. Available only while space lasts. Offer may be combined with free 3rd guest in stateroom offer and applicable Paul Gauguin Society savings but is not combinable with other offers. Port, security, and handling charges of $109-$435 per person are not included. Offer expires February 28, 2015.—
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!