Paul Gauguin Cruises announces it Fall in Love with Paradise sale on select 2015 Tahiti, French Polynesia, South Pacific, Caribbean and Latin America Voyages
Paul Gauguin Cruises, operator of the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific, the m/s Paul Gauguin, and the 88-guest m/v Tere Moana, announces its ÔÇ£Fall in Love with Paradise SaleÔÇØ on select 2015 Tahiti, French Polynesia, South Pacific, Caribbean and Latin America voyages, when booked by November 1, 2014.
Paul Gauguin Cruises is offering savings of $650 to $3,500 per person off previously advertised rates on sailings to paradise.— On board both deluxe ships, guests will enjoy the highest standards of luxury, quality, and all-inclusive value to coveted warm-weather destinations around the world. Itineraries on the m/s Paul Gauguin also include airfare from Los Angeles.
Sailings on The Gauguin
Tahiti & the Society Islands (7 nights):
- January 10, 2015 – now from only $3,995 $3,345 per person
- February 21, 2015 – now from only $4,945 $3,995 per person
- February 28, 2015 – now from only $4,945 $3,995 per person
- March 28, 2015 – now from only $5,045 $4,095 per person
- April 4, 2015 – now from only $5,045 $4,095 per person
Cook Islands & Society Islands (11 nights):
- January 24, 2015 – now from only $5,695 $4,695 per person
- March 7, 2015 – now from only $5,895 $4,895 per person
Sailings on The Moana
Col├│n, Panama — Philipsburg, St. Maarten (8 nights):
- March 20, 2015 – now from only $3,495 $2,645 per person
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!