Oceania Cruises is offering great values on 16 voyages
Take advantage of Oceania Cruises’ “Your World on Sale” promotion and receive:
- 2 for 1 cruise fares
- Free Airfare
- Early Booking Savings of up to $3400 per stateroom
- Free Pre-Paid Gratuities
- Free Unlimited Internet Package
- Up to $500 shipboard credit
- Plus on select Baltic and Scandinavia sailing receive free unlimited shore excursion in St. Petersburg, Russia and $99 premium economy air upgrade
Baltic and Scandinavia sailings:
- Scandinavian Treasures from Copenhagen to Stockholm departing Jul 1, 2014 for —10 Days aboard Marina—
- Baltic Explorer from Stockholm to London departing Jul 11, 2014 for 12 Days aboard Marina
- Nordic Splendors from London to Copenhagen departing Aug 2, 2014 for 12 Days aboard Marina
- Baltic Marvels from Copenhagen to Stockholm departing Aug 14, 2014 for 7 Days aboard Marina
- Viking Trails from Stockholm to Amsterdam departing Aug 21, 2014 for —12 Days aboard Marina
- Ionian Summer from Venice to Rome departing Jun 11, 2014 for 7 Days aboard Riviera
- Black Sea Discovery from Istanbul to Athens departing Jul 19, 2014 for 10 Days aboard Riviera—
- Adriatic Serenade from Venice to Rome departing Aug 15, 2014 for 7 Days aboard Riviera—
- Mediterranean Pathways from Rome to Rome departing Aug 22, 2014 for 10 Days aboard Riviera—
- Majestic Coasts from Lisbon to Rome departing Oct 9, 2014 for 12 Days aboard Nautica
- Shadows of the Ancients from Rome to Istanbul departing Oct 21, 2014 for 12 Days aboard Nautica—
- Artistic Impressions from Rome to Lisbon departing Oct 28, 2014 for 7 Days aboard Marina——
- Enchanting Riviera -Signature Sailing- from Athens to Monte Carlo departing Oct 29, 2014 for 10 Days aboard Riviera
Panama Canal, Transoceanic, and Caribbean Sailings:
- Ocean to Ocean from San Francisco to New York departing Aug 29, 2014 for 18 Days aboard Regatta
- North Atlantic Exploration-Signature Sailing- from London to New York departing Oct 2, 2014 for 15 Days aboard Insignia
- Enchanting Islands from New York to Miami departing Oct 17, 2014 for 15 Days aboard Insignia
Fares are subject to increase on 9/3/2014. $99 Air Upgrade is a Premium Economy Air Upgrade. It applies to intercontinental flights only and is priced per person, each way, on select sailings from select gateways, based on availability. Not all amenities will be available on all carriers. Free Unlimited Internet Package and Shipboard Credit are per stateroom, and all fares are per person based on double occupancy for new bookings only and may be withdrawn at any time. St. Petersburg Free Shore Excursions apply to select tours on select sailings. 2 for 1 and Early Booking Savings are based on published Full Brochure Fares; such fares may not have resulted in actual sales in all cabin categories and do not include optional charges as detailed in the Guest Ticket Contract, which may be viewed, along with additional terms, at OceaniaCruises.com. ÔÇ£Free AirfareÔÇØ promotion does not include ground transfers and applies to coach, roundtrip flights only from the following airports: ATL, BOS, CLT, DCA, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HNL, IAH, IAD, JFK, LAX, MCO, MIA, ORD, PHL, PHX, SAN, SAV, SEA, SFO, TPA, YOW, YUL, YVR, YYZ. Airfare is available from all other U.S. & Canadian gateways for an additional charge. Any advertised fares that include the ÔÇ£Free AirfareÔÇØ promotion include all airline fees, surcharges and government taxes. Airline-imposed personal charges such as baggage fees may apply. For details visit exploreflightfees.com. Ships’ Registry: Marshall Islands.
FOR SELECT $99 PREMIUM ECONOMY AIR UPGRADE ELIGIBLE VOYAGES ONLY:
*Standard terms apply, in addition: Offer expires 9/2/2014, is capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. $99 Air Upgrade is a Premium Economy Air Upgrade. It applies to intercontinental flights only and is priced per person, each way, on select sailings from select gateways, based on availability. Not all amenities will be available on all carriers. Check http://www.oceaniacruises.com/promotions page for special offer eligibility.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!