Cruise Compete Gift Certificate Purchase
Give the Gift of Travel with a CruiseCompete Gift Card, Now Available Online
Just order online and your recipient will receive an email with your message, letting them know they are the lucky recipient of a CruiseCompete Gift Card, the gift of travel.
Any amount is possible to gift using the CruiseCompete Gift Certificate. To view the cruise lines and ships for which the gift card may be used please click here: https://www.cruisecompete.com/lines/cruise_lines.html
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply, subject to change without notice and the ultimate cruise booking must be made with a CruiseCompete Travel Advisor.
These Terms and Conditions apply to gift certificates and govern the relationship between CruiseCompete & gift certificate Puchaser/Holder. Purchase/use of your gift certificate will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully. If there is anything you do not understand, please contact us.
The Gift Certificate may only be redeemed for a cruise booking on a cruise line and cruise ship available for booking on CruiseCompete via one of our member agencies at CruiseCompete.com.
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by CruiseCompete.
- CruiseCompete reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
- CruiseCompete reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- CruiseCompete is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified.
- Gift certificates do not expire. CruiseCompete reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- CruiseCompete is not responsible for late delivery of gift certificates.
- CRUISECOMPETE, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND CRUISECOMPETE’S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Michigan, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.