Final days of Cunard’s Royal Upgrade Celebration promotion
With Cunard’s Royal Upgrade Celebration enjoy:
- Free Upgrades
- Free Gratuities
- Reduced Deposits of $150 per person
As an added bonus in these final days of the promotion Cunard is also offering up to a $600 on board credit per stateroom when you sail on a transatlantic crossing with Queen Mary 2.
Transatlantic sailings include:
- Westbound Transatlantic Crossing from Southampton to New York sailing June 5, June 24, July 21, August 20, September 8, October 8, November 12, December 15, 2014. Fares from $999
- Eastbound Transatlantic Crossing from New York to Southampton sailing June 13, July 6, July 28, September 27, October 28, November 19, 2014, January 3, 2015. Fares from $999
- Westbound Transatlantic Crossing from Hamburg to New York sailing June3, June 22, July 19, August 18, November 10, 2014. Fares from $1299
- Eastbound Transatlantic Crossing from New York to Hamburg sailing June 13, July 6, July 28, October 28, 2014. Fares from $1299
New Bookings only. Free Balcony Upgrade offer is based on reserving an obstructed Balcony stateroom (category DC) for the price of an Oceanview stateroom (category ED). Queens Grill Upgrade offer is based on reserving a Queens Grill Suite (category Q6) for the price of a Princess Grill Suite (category P1).
ÔÇí Free Gratuities offer is based on pre-payment by Cunard of suggested gratuities in the amount of $13.50 per person per day for Grills Suites and $11.50 per person per day for Britannia Staterooms. Free Gratuities offer is not available for third/fourth berth passengers. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other offers. Free gratuities are applicable to bookings made and deposited by 28 February 2014 for voyages included in this mailing only.
^ Reduced Deposit is $150 per person and does not apply to bookings made within final payment. Reduced deposit is not combinable with other reduced deposit offers.
~ Up to $600 Bonus On Board Credit per stateroom offer applies $600 per stateroom ($300 per person) for categories Q1-P2, $400 On Board Credit per stateroom ($200 per person) for categories AA-ED; $200 On Board Credit per stateroom ($100 per person) for categories HB-ID. On Board Credit offer applies to Transatlantic Crossings advertised in this promotion. A credit in the respective dollar amount will be posted to your stateroom account upon embarkation. All values are per stateroom, based on double occupancy. Singles paying the single supplement earn the equivalent of the per stateroom On Board Credit. On Board Credit may be used on a single cruise only and expires at the end of that cruise and does not apply to third/fourth berth passengers..
* Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of reservation. Fares for other categories not shown may vary. Fares are per person, do not include air travel, are cruise only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two passengers in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth passengers. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses ranging from $55 to $110 are per person, additional and subject to change. This offer is capacity-controlled, is subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past passenger discount, including On Board Credit. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Launch fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion. Please refer to the applicable Cunard brochure or Cunard.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all reservations. Ask about our applicable air add-on programme. Please reference promotion code: P7W/U7W. Offer expires 28 February 2014.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!