|With over 70 years of experience and new 5-Star Luxury Ships, Swan Hellenic is offering some incredible deals on their authentic, intimate and unforgettable sailings in extraordinary locations.
These sailings offer 2-for-1 fares or no single supplement.
· Kangerlussuaq – Kangerlussuaq | 5-Sep-2023 – 21-Sep-2023
Exploring off-the-beaten-path destinations allows travelers to experience a world away from the typical tourist crowds, often discovering hidden gems that hold significant cultural, historical, or natural value.
Itineraries categorized by their unique attributes:
- Russell Glacier: A magnificent ice structure, accessible by a short drive.
- Musk oxen: Kangerlussuaq boasts a significant population of these ancient animals.
- Sondrestrom Fjord: Stunning landscapes with potential for boat trips.
- Point Pleasant Park: A serene locale ideal for picnics and walks.
- Alexander Keith’s Brewery: One of North America’s oldest breweries.
- The Fairview Lawn Cemetery: Final resting place of many Titanic victims.
Palermo, Sicily, Italy:
- Catacombe dei Cappuccini: Underground catacombs holding mummified remains.
- Teatro Massimo: Italy’s largest opera house.
- Palermo’s Street Food: Unique dishes like ‘Pane e Panelle’.
- The Electric Railway Museum: Showcasing the history of electric transportation in Greece.
- Zea Marina: Picturesque harbor dotted with luxury yachts.
- Naval Maritime Museum: Chronicles the naval heritage of Greece.
- Basilica Cistern: A mysterious underground Byzantine water reservoir.
- Istanbul’s Art Galleries in Beyoğlu: Showcase of contemporary Turkish art.
- The Princes’ Islands: A tranquil escape from the city’s hustle and bustle.
- Kourion Archaeological Site: Ancient ruins with a well-preserved theater.
- Limassol Marina: A blend of modern living and traditional architecture.
- Fasouri Watermania: The largest waterpark in Cyprus.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia:
- Floating Mosque: A beautiful mosque appearing to float on the Red Sea.
- Al Shallal Theme Park: Known for its themed zones and double-looped roller coaster.
- Sculpture Museum: An open-air museum showcasing diverse art.
Port Victoria (Mahe Island), Seychelles:
- Clock Tower (Lorloz): A replica of London’s “Little Ben”.
- Sir Selwyn Clarke Market: A vibrant market brimming with fresh produce and crafts.
- Mission Lodge Lookout: Panoramic views of the Seychellois islands.
- Old Swahili architecture in Old Town: A testament to the city’s rich history.
- Haller Park: A rehabilitated quarry with walking trails, animal sanctuaries, and fish ponds.
- Mamba Village: East Africa’s largest crocodile farm.
- Maputo Fortress: A historical fort offering insights into Mozambique’s past.
- Tunduru Gardens: A peaceful botanical garden to relax.
- Casa de Ferro: An iron-clad house designed by Gustave Eiffel.
Cape Town, South Africa:
- Bo-Kaap: A historic area known for its colorful houses and Cape Malay culture.
- Chapman’s Peak Drive: One of the most scenic drives in the world.
- Boulders Beach: Famous for its colony of endangered African Penguins.
- The End of the World Museum: Showcases the history of the Tierra del Fuego archipelago.
- Martial Glacier: Offers hiking and panoramic views of the Beagle Channel.
- The Train of the End of the World: The southernmost railway in the world, traveling through stunning landscapes.
These cities offer a delightful mix of history, nature, and culture. Safe travels on your journey!