Enjoy 2 for 1 fares on Africa and Asia cruises with Oceania Crusies
For a limited time Oceania Cruises is offering 2 for 1 cruise fares with free airfare on select Africa and Asia cruises. Plus 50% off deposits on 2014 voyages
- Mystical Odyssey from Dubai to Cape Town departing November 22, 2014 for 30 days aboard the Nautica. Fares from $9,999 per guest.
- South African Holiday roundtrip from Cape Town departing December 22, 2014 for 15 days aboard the Nautica. Fares from $5, 999 per guest.
- Safaris, Temples and Jewels from Cape Town to Singapore departing January 6, 2015 for 30 days aboard the Nautica. Fares from $10,099 per guest.
- Pagodas and Palaces from Singapore to Hong Kong departing February 5, 2015 for 16 days aboard the Nautica.— Fares from $6,599 per guest.
- Asian Interlude from Hong Kong to Beijing departing February 21, 2015 for 17 days aboard the Nautica. Fares from $6,499 per guest
Fares are subject to increase on 9/3/2014. 50% Off Deposits applies to 2014 voyages that are not within final payment. Business Class Air Upgrade applies to intercontinental flights only and is priced per person, each way. Free Unlimited Internet and Shipboard Credit are per stateroom, and all fares are per person based on double occupancy for new bookings only and may be withdrawn at any time. St. Petersburg Free Shore Excursions apply to select tours on select voyages. 2 for 1 and Early Booking Savings are based on published Full Brochure Fares; such fares may not have resulted in actual sales in all cabin categories and do not include optional charges as detailed in the Guest Ticket Contract, which may be viewed, along with additional terms, at OceaniaCruises.com. ÔÇ£Free AirfareÔÇØ promotion does not include ground transfers and applies to coach, roundtrip flights only from the following airports: ATL, BOS, CLT, DCA, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HNL, IAH, IAD, JFK, LAX, MCO, MIA, ORD, PHL, PHX, SAN, SAV, SEA, SFO, TPA, YOW, YUL, YVR, YYZ. Airfare is available from all other U.S. & Canadian gateways for an additional charge. Any advertised fares that include the ÔÇ£Free AirfareÔÇØ promotion include all airline fees, surcharges and government taxes. Airline-imposed personal charges such as baggage fees may apply. For details visit exploreflightfees.com. Ships’ Registry: Marshall Islands.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!