The New AllThingsCruise Restaurant Reviews
Authorized by U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Experience Ultra-Luxury on Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Regent Seven Seas Cruises (RSSC) is recognized as one of the world’s premier luxury lines with features such as 6-star, all-suite, all-balcony ships, Le Cordon Bleu menus and superior space and service ratios. However, even more compelling than the quality of the ships is the adventurous spirit of RSSC – the imaginative itineraries, unique shore excursions and land tours, and the other innovative services they offer discerning guests.
ALL NEW! AllThingsCruise.com Restaurant Feature
1. Become a reviewer – Share your wisdom about your own dining experiences on a cruise by leaving a review to help guide future passengers. Our intuitive format makes it quick and easy.
2. Read restaurant reviews – Search by cruise line to get the scoop on restaurants from fellow passengers.
3. Know before you go – Use theAllThingsCruise.com downloadable database, updated regularly, to search ship restaurants by Cruise Line, Restaurant Name, Type of Cuisine, Price and even Type of Ship. This handy tool helps with decision-making before and during a cruise.
4. Learn from others – Read articles by travel journalists, getting a first-person glimpse into a wide variety of cruise experiences. Expert tips help passengers make the most of their upcoming journeys.
5. Download the cruise line restaurant list – Get a listing of all the restaurants, on all the cruise lines, for a comprehensive overview of what you can expect from cruise line fare.
(Please bear with us, this feature is in beta testing. We would love to hear your impressions- please email Heidi@allthingscruise.com with your thoughts.)
The Mobile Passport App
Authorized by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for U.S. citizens and Canadian visitors to expedite their entry process into the United States, this app is a valuable tool to help streamline your travel experience. There is no charge and it takes just a few steps.
CruiseCompete member-agents are the most well-educated, forward-thinking and trusted cruise specialists in the industry. If you’d like more information or assistance planning a future cruise, please visit https://www.cruisecompete.com/login_user.php.
We are interested and truly welcome and encourage feedback about our Currents newsletter. Please email any comments or suggestions to Heidi Allison,
Executive VP & Group Publisher, at Heidi@AllThingsCruise.com.
Photos by iStock, Viking Cruises