Cunard has many special events scheduled onboard for 2014. And right now they are offering special savings on some of the the most exciting.
- The Illustrious James Taylor and Band in Concert 8 day cruise departing August 27, 2014 aboard the Queen Mary 2 from New York to Southampton. Inside fares from $1699
- The Beatles Experience-23 Day cruise aboard the Queen Victoria from Valpariso to Sydney or 19 Day cruise departing April 2, 2014 from Hong Kong to Dubai. Inside fares from $2449
- Jeannie Bond, Former Royal Correspondent-12 Day cruise departing January 12, 2014 aboard the Queen Victoria from Ft. Lauderdale to Rio de Janeiro. Inside fares from $999
- Admiral Lord West-16 Day cruise departing January 24, 2014 aboard the Queen Victoria from Rio de Janeiro to Valparaiso. Inside fares from $1499
- Sir Max Hastings-22 Day cruise departing January 28, 2014 aboard the Queen Mary 2 from Capetown to Sydney. Inside fares from $3649
* Government fees and taxes ranging from $80 – $260 per person are additional and subject to change. Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of reservation. Fares for other categories not shown may vary. Fares are per person, do not include air travel, are cruise only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two passengers in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth-berth passengers. This offer is capacity-controlled, is subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past passenger discount, including On Board Credit. Offer is not transferable and is available only to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to the applicable Cunard brochure or Cunard.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all reservations. Ask about our applicable air add-on programme. Please reference promotion code: LI1/RDD-RDU. Offer expires 31 December 2013.
All entertainment and enrichment programming is subject to change without notice. In the event of such changes in schedule or performers, Cunard will not be liable to compensate guests. Any guests who elect to cancel their voyage will be subject to cancellation charges in accordance with our booking policies. Further information on the entertainment and enrichment programming schedule will be posted on our website, www.cunard.com, as it becomes available. Ships’ Registry: Bermuda. ┬®CUNARD 2013. The CUNARD logo and logotype are registered trademarks of Carnival plc, an English company trading as Cunard Line. QUEEN MARY 2 and The Most Famous Ocean Liners in the World are trademarks owned by CUNARD. All rights reserved in the United States and other countries.