Cunard Line offering savings of up to 50% on select transatlantic crossings. Offer ends March 31, 2015.
New York to Southampton sailings:
- Queen Victoria sailing V509 departing April 25, 2015 for 8 days from $799 per person
- Queen Mary 2 sailing M505 departing May 10, 2015 for 7 days from $799 per person
Southampton to New York sailings:
- Queen Mary 2 sailing M504 departing May 3, 2015 for 7 days from $799 per person
- Queen Mary 2 sailing M507 departing May 27, 2015 for 7 days from $799 per person
ÔÇá Up to 50% Savings offer is based on a per person discount off applicable Launch Fares on a space available basis at time of booking on select categories and sailings. Launch fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion.
* New Bookings only. Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space available basis at time of reservations. Fares for other categories not shown may vary. Fares are per person, do not include air travel, are cruise only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two passengers in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth berth passengers. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses ranging from $50 to $100 per person are additional and subject to change. This offer is capacity controlled, subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past passenger discounts. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other offers. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to the applicable Cunard brochure or Cunard.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all reservations. Ask about our applicable air add-on programme. This offer expires 31 March 2015. Reference promo code: UE4. All entertainment and enrichment programming is subject to change without notice. In the event of such changes in schedule or performers, Cunard will not be liable to compensate guests. Any guests who elect to cancel their voyage will be subject to cancellation charges in accordance with our booking policies. Further information on the entertainment and enrichment programming schedule will be posted on our website, www.cunard.com, as it becomes available. Ships’ Registry: Bermuda. ┬®Cunard 2015. The Cunard logo and logotype are registered trademarks of Carnival plc, an English company trading as Cunard Line. Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria, and Queen Elizabeth are trademarks owned by Cunard. All rights reserved in the United States and other countries