Cunard Line offering free gratuities and $400 onboard credit when booking Grills Suite on select sailings
Enjoy the luxury of a transatlantic crossing in one of Cunard Line’s Grills Suite and receive free gratuities and a $400 onboard credit per stateroom. This offer end August 31, 2015.
- Voyage M528N New York to Southampton departing November 25, 2015 for 8 nights aboard Queen Mary 2. Grill Suites from $2,599 per person
- Voyage M602 from New York to Southampton departing January 3, 2016 for 7 nights aboard Queen Mary 2. Queens Grill Suites from $4,099 per person
- Voyage M527N from Southampton to New York departing November 5, 2015 for 7 nights aboard Queen Mary 2. Grill Suite fares from $2,599 per person
- Voyage M530 from Southampton to New York departing December 15, 2015 for 7 nights aboard Queen Mary 2. Grill Suite fares from $2,599 per person
- Voyage V603 from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale departing January 10, 2016 for 12 nights aboard Queen Victoria. Grill Suite fares from $3,299 per person
- Voyage M603 from Southampton to Fort Lauderdale departing January 10, 2016 for 12 nights aboard Queen Mary 2. Grill Suite fares from $3,099 per person
- Voyage M603 from Southampton to New York departing January 10, 2016 for 7 nights aboard Queen Mary 2. Grill Suite fares from $2,999 per person
- Voyage M604 from Southampton to New York departing May 10, 2016 for 7 nights aboard Queen Mary 2. Grill Suite fares from $3598 per person
ÔÇí Free Gratuities offer is applicable to bookings made and deposited by 31 August 2015. Offer is based on pre-payment by Cunard of suggested gratuities in the amount of $13.50 per person per day for Grills Suites. Free Gratuities offer is not available for third/fourth berth passengers. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other offers.
^ $400 per stateroom ($200 per person) Onboard Credit offer is applicable to reservations deposited by 31 August 2015 on voyages listed in this email. All values are per stateroom, based on double occupancy. Third/fourth berth guests are not eligible, singles paying the single supplement earn the equivalent of the per stateroom Onboard Credit, not including single occupancy cabins on Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria. A credit in the respective dollar amount will be posted to your account upon embarkation. Onboard credit may be used on a single cruise only, is not redeemable for cash, cannot be used in the casino and expires at the end of that cruise. Offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with other select offers or other onboard credits. Onboard Credit is quoted in U.S. dollars.
* New bookings only. Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of reservation. Fares for other categories not shown may vary. Fares are per person, do not include air travel, are cruise only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth berth passengers. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses ranging from $70 to $165 per person are additional and subject to change. Offer only applies to voyages advertised in this promotion. This offer is capacity controlled, subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past guests discounts. This offer is not transferable and may not be combinable with any other offer. Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older who receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to the applicable Cunard brochure or Cunard.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all reservations. Ask about our applicable air add-on programme. This offer expires 31 August 2015. Please reference promo code: UE4. Ships’ Registry: Bermuda. ┬®Cunard 2015. The Cunard logo and logotype are registered trademarks of Carnival plc, an English company trading as Cunard Line. Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth, Queen Victoria, White Star Service and Cunard Insights are trademarks owned by Cunard. All rights reserved in the United States and other countries.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!