(Image of the newly remastered Queen Mary 2 courtesy of Cunard Line)
Cunard last week announced World Adventure Month, which features Free Balcony Upgrades on the luxurious three queens – Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria.
For more than 90 years, Cunard’s majestic Queens have circumnavigated the world on incredible sailings of exploration and enlightenment. With three World Voyages in 2017, there are plenty of opportunities to re-create the excitement of that first epic journey.
Exotic Cruises offer guests the opportunity to visit one or two continents by joining the ship at key points during a world journey. From the dramatic scenery of Australia and the Amazon to the rich diversity of Asia and Europe, guests have the opportunity to discover an abundance of fascinating destinations.
From now until August 16, 2016, guests can book a Balcony stateroom for the same fare as an Oceanview stateroom on select Asia & Africa, Panama Canal & South America, South Pacific and Transatlantic Crossings.
—World Adventure Month offer features: ÔÇá
- Asia & Africa fares from $1,499*
- Panama Canal & South America fares from $2,499*
- South Pacific fares from $2,399*
- Transatlantic Crossing fares from $1,049*
Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses ranging from $65 to $910 per person are additional and subject to change.
ÔÇá Free Balcony Upgrade offer is based on reserving a Balcony stateroom (category BZ on Queen Mary 2, category BF on Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth) for the price of an Oceanview stateroom (category EF). Upgrade offer is not available to third/fourth berth guests and is subject to availability.
* New bookings only. Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of reservation. Fares for other categories not shown may vary. Fares are per person, do not include air travel, are cruise only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth berth guests. Offer only applies to voyages advertised in this promotion. This offer has limited space, is nontransferable, subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past passenger discounts. This offer may not be combinable with any other offer.