Cunard Announces up to 2-for-1 savings off Launch Fares for Veterans Day
Cunard today announced the Veterans Day Sale with up to 2-for-1 savings on launch fares and up to $250 Onboard Credit available to active and retired military veterans on Transatlantic Crossings, Caribbean, South America, South Pacific, Australia & Asia and Panama Canal voyages.
ÔÇ£Through Cunard’s history and into today, military personnel have remained a very important part of the Cunard family,ÔÇØ said Richard Meadows, President, Cunard North America. ÔÇ£On behalf of Cunard, we would like to humbly thank these men and women for the great sacrifices they have made and continue to make every day.ÔÇØ
Guests can reserve a voyage under Veterans Day Sale now through November 14, 2016.
Veterans Day Sale applies to new bookings only. The offer features:
- 7-night Transatlantic Crossing Balcony fares from $599*
- 12–night Holiday Caribbean Balcony fares from $1,799*
- 13–night South America Balcony fares from $1,599*
- 21–night South Pacific Balcony fares from $1,999*
- 15–night Australia & Asia Balcony fares from $1,999*
- 17–night Panama Canal Balcony fares from $2,199*
Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses ranging from $70 to $395 per person are additional and subject to change.
ÔÇá Up to 2-for-1 Savings offer is based on a per person discount off applicable Launch Fares on a space-available basis at time of booking on select sailings and categories. Launch Fares are offering fares and may not have been in effect for the past 90 days or resulted in actual sales in all categories. Intermediate discounts may have been taken and fares may remain at discounted levels after this promotion.
ÔÇí Onboard Credit amount varies by voyage length: on voyages of 6 nights or less, guests receive $50 per qualified guest; on voyages of 7-13 nights, guests receive $100 per qualified guest and on voyages of 14 nights or longer, guests receive $250 per qualified guest.
This offer is available to active, retired and disabled military veterans with proof of service and proper identification in the following service divisions: United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserves, Canadian National Defense and the British Army, Royal Marines, Royal Navy, Royal Air Force or Reserves, Royal Australian Navy, Army, Air Force and Royal New Zealand Navy, Army or Air Force residing in the U.S. or Canada.
This offer is good for the qualified military person only, and does not apply to third/fourth berth guests. Onboard Credit may be used on a single cruise only, is not redeemable for cash, cannot be used for casino credits/charges and gratuities. This offer is combinable with other Onboard Credit offers. This offer is non-transferable. Applications to receive this benefit must be made no later than 14 days prior to the cruise departure date. For any questions regarding this offer contact 1-800-728-6273.
* New bookings only. Fares apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of reservation. Fares for other categories not shown may vary. Fares are per person, do not include air travel, are cruise only, based on double occupancy and apply to the first two guests in a stateroom. These fares do not apply to singles or third/fourth berth guests. Offer only applies to voyages advertised in this promotion. This offer has limited space, is nontransferable, subject to change, and may not be combinable with any other public, group or past passenger discounts. This offer may not be combinable with any other offer.
Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older and receive this offer. Fares quoted in U.S. dollars. Please refer to the applicable Cunard brochure or Cunard.com for terms, conditions and definitions that apply to all reservations. Ask about our applicable air add-on programme. This offer expires 14 November 2016. Please reference promo code: RDV. Ships’ Registry: Bermuda. ┬®Cunard 2016.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!