Cunard Announces The Grills Suites Inclusive Package in Honour of the Line’s 175th Anniversary
To celebrate—Cunard Line’s 175th—Anniversary and the storied Queens Grill and Princess Grill Suites— tradition, the company announces—The—Grills—Suites—In
The Grills tradition began on the original Queen Mary in 1936 when guests paid an extra tariff for an evening of dining and dancing in the sophisticated Verandah Grill.— The extra amenity touches proved so popular that Queen Elizabeth 2 continued the concept with the Grill Room.
Today, the iconic Grills experience continues aboard Cunard’s current fleet of Queens, providing passengers with deluxe suite accommodations and the opportunity to unwind in the sublime comfort of intimate, sophisticated spaces reserved exclusively for them.— Once onboard, Grills guests discover fresh strawberries and a bottle of wine or champagne chilling in their suites.— As they toast their voyage, a special concierge is available to orchestrate arrangements.— For Queens Grill guests, a friendly yet formal butler is on hand to assist with every need, from unpacking to serving nightly canap├®s.— Dining is equally seamless and refined as Grills Suites guests enjoy single seating, exemplary White Star Service, and the freedom to order personalised, one-of-a-kind meals in the world-renowned Queens Grill or Princess Grill restaurants.
Now, with—The—Grills Suites—Inclusive—Package, Grills guests can indulge in an array of complimentary services for an even more carefree voyage.— In 2015 (excluding World Voyages), Grills Suite staterooms (Q1 — P2) will include the following:
- Onboard Credit:——Grills guests will receive an Onboard Credit of $60 per stateroom ($30 per person) per day.
- The Captain’s Wine Collection:— Grills guests will receive four select bottles of wine per stateroom for voyages of 13-days or less, six select bottles of wine per stateroom for voyages of 14-20 days, and nine select bottles of wine per stateroom for voyages of 21-days or more.
- Alternative Dining Credit:— Grills guests will receive a dining credit of $70 per stateroom for—Queen Mary 2—and—Queen Elizabeth—voyages, or $48 per stateroom for—Queen Victoria—voyages.
- Complimentary Gratuities:——The suggested daily amount of $13.50 per person for Grills Suites will be credited.
- Keepsake Photo:— Grills guests will receive up to two 8ÔÇØ x 10ÔÇØ professional portraits per stateroom.
- Internet Minutes:——Grills guests will receive 120, 240, or 480 minutes per person based on voyage length.— Voyages of 13-days or less, 120 internet minutes per person; voyages of 14-20 days, 240 internet minutes per person; voyages of 21-days or more, 480 internet minutes per person.
- Specialty Coffee Card:——Grills guests will receive up to two specialty coffee cards per stateroom.
For Britannia guests, the—175th—Celebration Package—offers special complimentary Balcony upgrades, Onboard Credit and a reduced, refundable deposit on all three Cunard Queens. For—Europe—voyages, the offer features Complimentary Double Upgrades from Inside to Balcony stateroom; up to $300 Onboard Credit per stateroom; and a reduced, refundable deposit of $175 per person. For—Transatlantic Crossings, New England & Canada—and—Caribbean—voyages, the offer features Complimentary Upgrades from Oceanview to Balcony staterooms; up to $200 Onboard Credit per stateroom; and a reduced, refundable deposit of $175 per person. Inside fares start at $999.— Free Gratuities on select 14-day Mediterranean, 5-day New England & Canada and 13-day Caribbean.
The—Grills Suites Inclusive—Package—and the—175th—Celebration Package—are applicable to most sailings from 3 May 2015 to 3 January 2016.— The packages can be booked with the following promotional codes: R2G/R3G and Z2G for—The—Grills Suites Inclusive—Package—and R2W/R3W for the—175th—Celebration Package.
These offers apply to new bookings only on select—Queen Mary 2,—Queen Victoria—and—Queen Elizabeth—voyages.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!