Cunard Announces The Grills Inclusive Package in Honour of the Line’s 175th Anniversary
To celebrate Cunard Line’s 175th Anniversary and the storied Queens Grill and Princess Grill tradition, the company announces The Grills Inclusive Package, featuring an array of complimentary amenities, elevating what is already an unsurpassed level of elegance at sea aboard flagship Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth.— The Grills Inclusive Package is available for bookings made from 18 December 2014 to 28 February 2015.— Grills passengers will enjoy a number of complimentary services and amenities such as a wine package, Internet minutes, a keepsake photo, a specialty coffee card, gratuities and an alternative dining credit. Britannia guests will also have something to celebrate with a 175th Celebration Package offering complimentary Balcony upgrades and Onboard Credit.
The Grills tradition began on the original Queen Mary in 1936 when guests paid an extra tariff for an evening of dining and dancing in the sophisticated Verandah Grill. —The extra amenity touches proved so popular that Queen Elizabeth 2 continued the concept with the Grill Room.
Today, the iconic Grills experience continues aboard Cunard’s current fleet of Queens, providing passengers with deluxe accommodations and the opportunity to unwind in the sublime comfort of intimate, sophisticated spaces reserved exclusively for them. —Once onboard, Grills guests discover fresh strawberries and a bottle of wine or champagne chilling in their suites. —As they toast their voyage, a special concierge is available to orchestrate arrangements. —For Queens Grill guests, a friendly yet formal butler is on hand to assist with every need, from unpacking to serving nightly canap├®s. —Dining is equally seamless and refined as Grills Suites guests enjoy single seating, exemplary White Star Service, and the freedom to order personalized, one-of-a-kind meals in the world-renowned Queens Grill or Princess Grill restaurants.
Now, with The Grills Inclusive Package, Grills guests can indulge in an array of complimentary services for an even more carefree voyage. —In 2015 (excluding World Voyages), Grills Suite staterooms (Q1 — P2) will include the following:
- Onboard Credit: —Grills guests will receive an Onboard Credit of $60 per stateroom ($30 per person) per day.
- The Captain’s Wine Collection: —Grills guests will receive four select bottles of wine per stateroom for voyages of 13-days or less, six select bottles of wine per stateroom for voyages of 14-20 days, and nine select bottles of wine per stateroom for voyages of 21-days or more.
- Alternative Dining Credit: —Grills guests will receive a dining credit of $70 per stateroom for Queen Mary 2 and Queen Elizabeth voyages, or $48 per stateroom for Queen Victoria voyages.
- Complimentary Gratuities: —The suggested daily amount of $13.50 per person for Grills Suites will be credited.
- Keepsake Photo: —Grills guests will receive up to two 8ÔÇØ x 10ÔÇØ professional portraits per stateroom.
- Internet Minutes: —Grills guests will receive 120, 240, or 480 minutes per person based on voyage length. —Voyages of 13-days or less, 120 internet minutes per person; voyages of 14-20 days, 240 internet minutes per person; voyages of 21-days or more, 480 internet minutes per person.
- Specialty Coffee Card:— Grills guests will receive up to two specialty coffee cards per stateroom.
For Britannia guests, the 175th Celebration Package offers special complimentary Balcony upgrades, Onboard Credit and a reduced, refundable deposit on all three Cunard Queens. For Europe voyages, the offer features Complimentary Double Upgrades from Inside to Balcony stateroom; up to $300 Onboard Credit per stateroom; and a reduced, refundable deposit of $175 per person.— For Transatlantic Crossings, New England & Canada and Caribbean voyages, the offer features Complimentary Upgrades from Oceanview to Balcony staterooms; up to $300 Onboard Credit per stateroom; and a reduced, refundable deposit of $175 per person.
The Grills Inclusive Package and the 175th Celebration Package are applicable to most sailings from 3 May 2015 to 3 January 2016.— The packages can be booked with the following promotional codes: R2G and Z2G for The Grills Inclusive Package and R2W for the 175th Celebration Package.
Voyages for Queen Victoria include her seven-, 14- and 21-day Mediterranean voyages, as well as her calls to the Atlantic Islands, Atlantic Coast, Iberia and Western Europe. —For Queen Elizabeth, featured cruises include Western and Central Mediterranean destinations and Caribbean, English Channel, Icelandic, Norwegian and Baltic regions.
These offers apply to new bookings only on select Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth voyages.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!