Photo courtesy of Crystal Cruises
Crystal Cruise is offering great savings on holiday sailings across their fleet of ships, including their ocean vessels and new river cruise ships. Cruise now fares start at just $2,645 per person.
2016 Symphony and Serenity Holiday Cruises
- Voyage 6229 roundtrip from San Diego departing 11/16/2016 for 10 days. Fares from $3,370 per person
- Voyage 6329 roundtrip from New Orleans departing 11/22/2016 for 14 days. Fares from $4,925 per person
- Voyage 6331 roundtrip from Miami departing 12/20/2016 for 14 days. Fares from $6,810 per person
- Voyage 6232 sailing from Auckland to Melbourne 12/21/2016 for 15 days. Fares from $8,020 per person
2016 Yacht and River Holiday Cruises
- Voyage 6653 roundtrip from Dubai departing 12/23/2016 for 11 days. Fares from $11,130 per person
- Voyage 6M15R roundtrip from Vienna departing 11/22/2016 for 10 days. Fares from $3,180 per person
- Vaoyge 6M18R roundtrip from Vienna departing 12/22/2016 for 13 days. Fares from $4,465 per person
2017 Symphony and Serenity Holiday Cruises
- Voyage 7330 roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale departing 11/20/2017 for 7 days. Fares from $2,645 per person
- Voyage 7224 from Dubai to Port Louis departing 11/22/2017 for 17 days. Fares from $6,365 per person
- Voyage 7333 roundtrip from Charleston departing 12/20/2017 for 14 days. Fares from $7,395 per person
- Voyage 7226 roundtrip from Cape Town departing 12/22/2017 for 16 days. Fares form $7,195 per person
2018 Symphony and Serenity Holiday Cruises
- Voyage 8225 roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale departing 11/8/2018 for 24 days. Fares from $8,475 per person.
- Voyage 8324 from Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles departing 11/21/2018 for 16 days. Fares from $5,845 per person.
- Voyage 8326 roundtrip from Los Angeles departing 12/21/2018 for 16 days. Fares from $7,650 per person
- Voyage 8228 roundtrip from New Orleans departing 12/22/2018 for 14 days. Fares from $6,040 per person.
Cruise-Only Fares apply to new bookings only as of 9/1/2016. Cruise-Only Fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges of $275-$985. Cruie-Only Fares listed for category E2 on Crystal Symphony and category C3 on Crystal Serenity; and includeCruise-Only Fares apply to new bookings only as of 9/1/2016. Cruise-Only Fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges of $275-$985. Cruise-Only Fares listed for category E2 on Crystal Symphony and category C3 on Crystal Serenity; and include all promotional savings. Featured Book Now Cruise-Only Fare of $2,645 applies to voyage 7330 in category C3 on Crystal Serenity. Book Now Savings of $4,000 per stateroom ($2,000 per person, double occupancy) applies to voyage 8225 on Crystal Symphony. Optional Personal Select Air program is available from Crystal Cruises’ designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes. ÔÇíEarly Full Payment savings does not apply to Personal Select Air. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. Crystal Society savings are per person based on double occupancy. **Crystal Cruises offers each guest the opportunity to dine at least once on a complimentary basis in Prego and at least once in Silk Road or The Sushi Bar (Sushi Bar is not available for pre-reservation via PCPC and is available on a first come, first served basis). Additional reservations including “walk-in” visits are subject to a $30 per person fee, per dining experience, subject to availability. ***Free Wi-Fi/Internet access: Deluxe Stateroom (from category E2 – P1) and Penthouse with Verandah (PH) guests will receive 60 minutes per person, per day; Penthouse Suite with Verandah (PS) guests will receive 90 minutes per person, per day; Crystal Penthouse (CP) guests will receive unlimited free Wi-Fi/Internet for the duration of their cruise. Restrictions apply. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.