Book select Crystal Cruises’ holiday sailings by August 29, 2014 for fares from $2,970 and air allowance credit of up to $800 per person.
- Cerulean Celebration V4329 from Miami to Caldera on Crystal Serenity sailing Nov. 19, 2014 for 11 Days CRUISE-ONLY FARES FROM: $3,185
- Caribbean Sunrise V4330 from Caldera to Miami on the Crystal Serenity sailing November 30, 2014 for 11 days. CRUISE-ONLY FARES FROM: $3,135
- Tropical Trade Winds V4331 Round-trip from Miami on Crystal Serenity saling Dec. 11, 2014 for 10 Days CRUISE-ONLY FARES FROM: $2,980
- China Sea Holiday Spectacular V4229 Round-trip Singapore on Crystal Symphony sailing Dec. 21, 2014 for 15 days. CRUISE-ONLY FARES FROM: $7,425
- China Sea Holiday Spectacular: New Year’s Getaway V4229B from Ho Chi Minh City to Singapore on Crystal Symphony sailing Dec. 27, 2014 for 9 Days. CRUISE-ONLY FARES FROM: $4,455
Book Now Fares (cruise-only) apply to new bookings only as of 7/1/2014, and must be booked by 8/29/2014. Book Now Fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges as applicable for each voyage. Featured Book Now fares apply to category E2 on Crystal Symphony and C3 on Crystal Serenity. Book Now Savings of $1,500 per person applies to voyage 4229 on Crystal Symphony. Air Allowance Credit of $800 per person apply to voyages 4228, 5201-5209 on Crystal Symphony only. Kids Sail Free offer applicable to select voyages only, as detailed in the promotion’s offer page . Cruise must be paid in full 180 days prior to departure to qualify for 2.5% Early Full Payment (EFP) savings. EFP Savings apply to full cruises only, may not apply when select promotional fares are in effect. Optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises’ designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes. Personal Select Air Program also available. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. **Crystal Cruises offers each guest the opportunity to dine at least once on a complimentary basis in Prego and at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar (Sushi Bar is not available for pre-reservation via PCPC and is available on a first come first serve basis). Additional reservations or visits are subject to a $30 per person fee, subject to availability. The same policy applies to guests who are accommodated as “walk-in” diners should space be available at time of dining request with the Maitre D’. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Click here for complete terms & conditions. ┬® 2014 Crystal Cruises Inc., Ship’s registry: The Bahamas