Crystal Cruises offering Silver Celebration savings up to $6,000
Crystal Cruises is offering savings of up to $6,000 per stateroom on select voyages during their Silver Celebration. And receive “As You Wish” shipboard spending credits of up to $500 per stateroom on select sailings. This offer ends December 30, 2015
- Colonial Coast & Beyond V5228 from New York to Miami on Crystal Symphony sailing October 31, 2015 for 14 Days. Fares from $4,355
- Canary Island Classic V5328— from Lisbon to Monte Carlo on Crystal Serenity sailing November 13, 2015 for 9 Days. Fares from $2,945
- Renaissance Rendezvous V5329 from Monte Carlo to Marseille on Crystal Serenity sailing November 22, 2015 for 7 Days. Fares from $1,895
- Gems Of The Caribbean V5230 Round-trip from Miami on Crystal Symphony sailing November0 28, 2015 for 14 Days. Fares from $3,970
- Iberian Jewels V5330 from Marseilles to Lisbon on Crystal Serenity sailing November 29, 2015 for 12 Days. Fares from $3,375
- Across The Sea Of Atlas V5331 from Lisbon to Miami on Crystal Serenity sailing December 11, 2015 for 11 Days. Fares from $2,810
- Brazilian Holiday V5232 from San Juan to Rio de Janeiro on Crystal Symphony sailing December 19, 2015 for 15 Days. Fares from $6,495
- Crystal Getaways— 6- to 11- day all-inclusive Crystal Getaway cruise, with fares from $1,700 per person when you book by December 30.
Book Now Fares (cruise-only) apply to new bookings only as of 9/1/2015 and must be booked by 12/30/2015. Book Now Fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges as applicable for each voyage. Featured Book Now fares apply to category E2 on Crystal Symphony and C3 on Crystal Serenity. Book Now Fares of $1,485 per person applies to voyage 6308 on Crystal Serenity; $1,700 per person applies to voyage 5230A on Crystal Serenity. Book Now Savings of $6,000 per stateroom ($3,000 per person) applies to voyage 5232 on Crystal Symphony. “As You Wish” shipboard credit of $500 per stateroom ($250 per person) apply to voyages 5228-5232, 6202, 6207, 6211, 6216, and 6218 on Crystal Symphony; voyages 5330-5332, 6301, 6304, 6305, 6306, and 6328 on Crystal Serenity only. Restrictions apply. Separate all-inclusive amenities apply to Crystal Yacht Cruises / Crystal Esprit voyages, click here to view. Cruise Fare must be paid in full 180 days prior to departure to qualify for 2.5% Early Full Payment (EFP) savings. EFP Savings apply to full cruises only, may not apply when select promotional fares are in effect and do not apply to optional Personal Select Air. Optional Personal Select Air program is available from Crystal Cruises’ designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. *Crystal Cruises offers each guest the opportunity to dine at least once on a complimentary basis in Prego and at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar (Sushi Bar is not available for pre-reservation via PCPC and is available on a first come first serve basis). Additional reservations including “walk in” visits are subject to a $30 per person fee, subject to availability. **Complimentary Wi-fi/Internet access: 60 minutes per person, per day depending on stateroom category. Restrictions apply. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Click here for complete terms & conditions. ┬®2015 Crystal Cruises, LLC. Ship’s registry: The Bahamas
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!