Crystal Cruises is offering special pricing on select Fall 2014 Voyages
Crystal Cruises is offering special pricing on select Fall 2014 Voyages. Book by August 29, 2014 to take advantage of these great rates. Plus Kids Sail Free on select September and October departures.
- Crystal Getaways: 5 to 9 day all inclusive cruises include a New England and Canada sailing from $1,665.
- Autumn’s Palette V4323 from Boston to Quebec City aboard the Crystal Serenity sailing September 19, 2014 for 10 days. Fares from $3,540
- Maritime Explorer V4324 round-trip Quebec City aboard the Crystal Serenity sailing September 20, 2014 for 7 days. Fares from $2,830.
- Fall Celebrations V4325 from Quebec City to New York City aboard the Crystal Serenity sailing October 6, 2014 for 10 days. Fares from $3,560.
- Crimson Capitals V4326 from New York City to Quebec City on Crystal Serenity sailing October 16, 2014. Fares from $3,470
- Historic Harbors V4327 from Quebec City to New York City aboard the Crystal Serenity sailing October 26, 2014 for 10 days. Fares from $3,330.
- Colonial Collection V4328 from New York City to Miami aboard the Crystal Serenity sailing November 5, 2014. Fares from $4,710
Book Now Fares (cruise-only) apply to new bookings only as of 7/1/2014, and must be booked by 8/29/2014. Book Now Fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges as applicable for each voyage. Featured Book Now fares apply to category E2 on Crystal Symphony and C3 on Crystal Serenity. Book Now Fares of $1,665 per person applies to voyage 4327B on Crystal Serenity. Air Allowance Credit of $800 per person apply to voyages 4228, 5201-5209 on Crystal Symphony only. Kids Sail Free offer applicable to select voyages only, as detailed in the promotion’s offer page . Cruise must be paid in full 180 days prior to departure to qualify for 2.5% Early Full Payment (EFP) savings. EFP Savings apply to full cruises only, may not apply when select promotional fares are in effect. Optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises’ designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes. Personal Select Air Program also available. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. **Crystal Cruises offers each guest the opportunity to dine at least once on a complimentary basis in Prego and at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar (Sushi Bar is not available for pre-reservation via PCPC and is available on a first come first serve basis). Additional reservations or visits are subject to a $30 per person fee, subject to availability. The same policy applies to guests who are accommodated as “walk-in” diners should space be available at time of dining request with the Maitre D’. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!