Cruise aboard a Crystal ship in 2015 with fares from $2,025 with 2015 book now savings. Book by June 30, 2014 and enjoy:
- Limited time 2 for 1 cruise fares from $2,025 per person
- Limited time book now savings between $200 to $2,950 per person
- Exclusive Crystal Society savings of up to $5,150 per person for returning Crystal guests; plus additional new to Crystal guests of up to $4,120 per person for first time cruise on Full World Cruise.
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne, and premium spirits
- Complimentary gratuities for all dining bar, housekeeping and Penthouse butler staff.
- Complimentary evenings of specialty restaurant dining at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar and at leas once in Prego.
- Complimentary enrichment via the innovative Creative Learning Institute and the Computer University at Sea.
- Complimentary fitness programs with class in yoga, Pilates and more
- Plus book early and save.— All paying in full 180 days prior to departures also receive 2.5% additional early full payment savings.
Cruise-Only Fares and Book Now Savings apply to new bookings only as of 05/1/2014, and must be booked by 06/30/2014. Cruise-Only Fares are per person in U.S. dollars, double occupancy and do not include cruise port, security and handling charges of $160-$2,275. Cruise-Only Fares listed are for categories: Deluxe Stateroom categories E2 (Crystal Symphony) and C3 (Crystal Serenity); Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah categories B2 (Crystal Symphony) and B3 (Crystal Serenity), and Penthouse category (Crystal Symphony & Crystal Serenity); and includes all promotional savings. Book Now Cruise-Only Fare of $2,025 is applicable to category E2 on voyage 5203B on Crystal Symphony and include all promotional savings. Book Now Savings from $200 up to $3,450 (latter applies to Full World Cruise only: voyages 5302 through 5307 only) apply to specified sailings. Crystal Society savings of $5,150 and New-to-Crystal Guest savings of $4,120 applies to category CP on the full World Cruise (voyage 5302 through 5307). 2-for-1 Fares are per person based on 50% of brochure fares. Optional Personal Select Air program is available from Crystal Cruises’ designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes. Solo Traveler Fares are available upon request. *Crystal Cruises offers each guest the opportunity to dine at least once on a complimentary basis in Prego and at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar. Additional reservations or visits are subject to a $30 per person fee, subject to availability. All offers may not be combinable with other promotions, apply to first two full-fare guests in stateroom or suite, are capacity-controlled, subject to availability, and may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice.