Book a select Paul Gauguin Cruises cruise by November 1, 2014 for great saving
Book a select Paul Gauguin Cruises cruise by November 1, 2014 and save between $650 to $3.500 per person.
ms Paul Gauguin-All fares for sailings aboard the ms Paul Gauguin include air from LAX.
- 7-Night Tahiti & the Society Islands: January 10, 2015 from $3,345/pp
- 11-Night Cook Islands & Society Islands: January 24, 2015 from $4,695/pp
- 7-Night Tahiti & the Society Islands: February 21, 28, 2015 from $3,995/pp
- 11-Night Cook Islands & the Society Islands: March 7, 2015 from $4,845/pp
- 7-Night Tahiti & the Society Islands: March 28; April 4, 2015 from $4,095/pp
m/v Tere Moana
- 8-Night Col├│n, Panama to Philipsburg, St Maarten: March 20, 2015
Single supplement pricing is available on request.
ÔÇó Third guest in stateroom sails FREE, not including airfare and port, security, and handling fees.
ÔÇó All fares are per person based on double occupancy, in US dollars, reflect promotional savings, and are for new bookings only, subject to availability, are capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
ÔÇó Port, security, and handling charges of $109-$495 per person are additional.
ÔÇó Air and Cruise Ship Fuel Surcharges may apply; the Cruise Ship Fuel Surcharge is additional revenue to Paul Gauguin Cruises.
ÔÇó PGC reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees, and surcharges at any time. For terms and conditions, visit www.pgcruises.com.
ÔÇó Offer may be combined with FREE 3rd guest in stateroom offer and applicable past guest savings but is not combinable with other offers.
ÔÇó Offer expires November 1, 2014.
Paul Gauguin Cruises includes roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles on all voyages of the m/s Paul Gauguin. Air add-ons to Los Angeles are available from 86 gateway cities throughout the U.S. and Canada. We can also arrange airfare connecting to all voyages of the m/v Tere Moana. Please contact our Reservations Department at (800) 848-6172 for details.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!