Ask Us About Cruise Ships Returning to Service!
Some well-known upscale & contemporary cruise lines, ultra-luxury and sailing vessels/yacht cruises are excited to be restarting operations globally at reduced capacity levels.
Here are some of the cruise ships currently sailing or planning sailings later this month.
- MSC Grandiosa is sailing in Italy
- MSC Magnifica is set to sail from Italy later this month
- Costa Deliziosa is sailing in Europe
- Costa Diadema is sailing later this month in Europe
PONANT Cruises (smaller ships, under 300 guests)
- Le Jacques Cartier sailing from Saint-Malo (France) to Brittany
- L’Austral from Marseilles to the Med
- Le Lyrial sailing from Nice, France, to Corsica
- Le Champlain, sailing from Croatia in the Adriatic Sea
Also, SeaDream Yacht Club’s SeaDream I and SeaDream II, sailing since June and now concluding its scheduled sailings in Norway.
Other lines of small ships sailing or to be sailing soon: Paul Gauguin Cruises in French Polynesia and South Pacific; Hapag-Lloyd Cruises in Europe; CroisiEurope in Europe; and Aranui Cruises in the South Pacific.
Other lines of approximately 2,000 to 3,000 guests are Dream Cruises in Asia as well as TUI Cruises in Europe.
If you’d like more information on these cruise lines and upcoming sailings for any of the lines, please see more on AllThingsCruise’s Browse Cruise Lines or CruiseCompete’s Browse Cruise Lines.
CruiseCompete travel agents can provide details/terms and about deals, availability, dates and restrictions – plus any other current deals – at https://www.cruisecompete.com/
CruiseCompete also offers shore excursions https://www.cruisecompete.com/shore_excursions/
Check out All Things Cruise, our ultimate source for cruise lovers ~ https://allthingscruise.com/
We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. Thank you.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!