Arctic Cruise Adventure: Norway, Greenland & Iceland 2019
Limited to 199 guests | 15 days from $14,995 (was $16,495)
July 15–29, 2019
Book early and save $1,500 per person on stateroom categories 1-3.
- Cruise for 13 nights through the Arctic’s wild and culturally rich regions of Norway, Greenland and Iceland
- Experience luxurious expedition ship ‘Le Boreal’ with guaranteed balcony accommodations for all guests, an A&K exclusive feature
- Sail with an exceptional team curated by A&K, featuring our award-winning Expedition Team, an experienced service staff and crew, and one of the best personnel-to-guest ratios at 1 to 1.3
- Enjoy all-inclusive cruising with included gratuities, unlimited house drinks, onboard meals, all Zodiac rides and excursions, expedition gear, port charges, and — our newest offerings — complimentary Wi-Fi and Traveller’s Valet laundry service
- Benefit from expert photography programming, including lectures and hands-on tutorials, led by a dedicated A&K photo coach
- Experience a vast breadth of Arctic wildlife habitat, exploring everything from the polar bear domain of Norway’s pristine Svalbard Islands to Iceland’s Hornstrandir Nature Reserve, a jaw-dropping wilderness at the edge of the Arctic Circle
- Discover stunning Scoresby Sound in East Greenland, where you visit the Inuit village of Ittoqqortoormiit
- Venture on a special excursion inside Iceland’s luminous Langjökull Glacier
- Discover the remote, geologically rich islands of Heimaey and Surtsey in the Westman Islands archipelago
- Take advantage of an A&K internal flight to Longyearbyen, guaranteeing timely arrival to your ship
Offer valid on stateroom categories 1-3. Subject to availability and may be withdrawn at anytime.