7 Cruise Itineraries to Ethereal Locations Where Legends That Transcend Time Were Born- Making a Spiritual Pilgrimage in the Caribbean and the Americas by Cruise Ship
In a three part series, CruiseCompete is providing information on worldwide pilgrimage locations that consistently draw travelers in with their history and mystique — all accessible by cruise ship. This third segment touches on locations in the Caribbean, North America and South America. To read more about worldwide locations, please visit:—http://www.cruisecompete.com/sacred_places/.
For the first installment in this series,—please click here. For the second installment,—please click here.
Caribbean Cruises Visit:
1. National Hindu street festival (the Festival of Light)—that takes place annually in October or November.—Bridgetown, Trinidad and Tobago: Diwali.
North America Cruises Visit:
2. Resting place for 300,000 American servicemen and servicewomen.—Baltimore, Virginia: Arlington National Cemetery
3. This is Mexico’s three-day “death” festival—— a celebration of life.—Huatulco, Mexico: Day of the Dead
4. Memorial museum on the ruins of the World Trade Center.—New York, New York: Ground Zero
South America Cruises Visit:
5. Isla Del Sol and Isla Del La Luna are ancient holy sites of the Inca;—and home to the ÔÇ£Fountain of Youth.ÔÇØ——Copacabana, South America: Islands of the Sun and Moon.
6. Famed rock carvings in various stages of completion.—Easter Island, South Pacific: Easter Island.
7. Sacred Incan city and valley in the Andes.—Lima, Peru: Machu Picchu/ Sacred Valley of the Inca.
The sites in the Caribbean, North America and South America are but a sampling of cruise-accessible locations. To read more information on worldwide locations, please visit —http://www.cruisecompete.com/sacred_places/. —For the first installment in this series,—please click here. For the second installment,—please click here.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!