COURTESY MSC Cruises: Geneva, Switzerland – October 19, 2023 – The MSC Yacht Club is a ‘ship within a ship’ concept offered onboard many MSC Cruises ships, providing guests with an unparalleled cruise experience full of complete serenity and exclusivity. This private area of the ship is only accessible to MSC Yacht Club guests, offering stylish facilities and lavish accommodations with a host of dedicated amenities, such as a panoramic lounge, high-end restaurant, elegant pool and secluded sun deck.
Guests staying in the MSC Yacht Club benefit from a range of privileges and personalized service. These perks are available around-the-clock and are designed to cater to guests’ specific needs and preferences, ensuring a seamless luxury experience at sea. The MSC Yacht Club also offers numerous dedicated leisure and entertainment possibilities, allowing guests to enjoy the exclusivity of a private club while also having access to the countless recreation and entertainment options available throughout the ship.
Whether guests are looking for a relaxing escape or a lavish vacation, the MSC Yacht Club provides exclusive areas to savor the sophistication and elegance of a luxury cruise experience, ensuring the utmost privacy and comfort where every detail is designed to surpass guests’ expectations and create memories of a lifetime.
MSC Yacht Club is available on more than half of MSC Cruises’ modern fleet, allowing guests to experience the same level of exceptional, personalized services across many destinations.
Highlights of the MSC Yacht Club benefits include:
1.24-HOUR PERSONALIZED SERVICE
MSC Yacht Club’s all-inclusive experience is fully personalized with dedicated 24-hour butler service and a concierge, making the cruising experience truly personal and tailored to each individual guest’s needs. The butler will quickly get to know each guest’s personal preferences, providing the highest level of customized service to ensure all guests feel pampered and relaxed. Meanwhile, the dedicated concierge is on hand to facilitate any request, from organizing shore excursions and making reservations for the spa, to arranging for a newspaper to be brought to the cabin each morning.
MSC Yacht Club is sure to exceed expectations with a host of privileges that create an effortless experience, from the moment guests step on board to the moment they depart. This luxurious cruise experience offers a dedicated priority check-in and check-out, ensuring a seamless and quick embarkation and disembarkation, so guests can start enjoying their vacations as soon as possible. They will also receive the full VIP treatment with a variety of offerings including tailored shopping sessions in the onboard boutiques outside regular opening hours, embarking on exceptional private excursions, or the complimentary use of the Thermal Suite and MSC Aurea Spa to decompress while at sea.
These private-access areas extend ashore in a number of destinations:
- MSC Ocean Cay Marine Reserve, The Bahamas– MSC Cruises’ private island, founded on a strong commitment to the preservation of marine resources and the conservation of coral reefs, has a private beach area exclusively reserved for guests of the MSC Yacht Club. With privileged access to enjoy sunbeds and cabanas with butler service, the private area of the island also features a dedicated restaurant to relax, sip a cocktail and enjoy a 3-course dedicated lunch surrounded by sea breezes.
- Sir Bani Yas Island, United Arab Emirates– A beach lover’s paradise just off the southwest coast of Abu Dhabi offers guests a stunning tropical oasis to unwind. The island features an MSC Yacht Club zone with premium sunbeds and dedicated transportation, barbecue lunch and bar service to ensure the utmost comfort and privacy for guests during a day ashore.
3.PRIVATE AND LUXURIOUS LEISURE AMENITIES
MSC Yacht Club guests have exclusive access to a range of private and elegant spaces to enhance their cruise experience. The dedicated Top Sail Lounge offers panoramic views for guests to sit back and relax in a sophisticated setting, while indulging in an array of gourmet finger foods, delicious drinks and high tea service, as well as live music every evening. The club’s private sundeck, complete with a pool, hot tub, sundeck and bar, offers guests the chance to soak up the sun and enjoy complimentary refreshments in complete comfort, while taking in the best views on board across the bow of the ship and out to sea.
Experience the finest luxury accommodation with the MSC Yacht Club’s wide variety of suites to meet all guests’ preferences. The stylish and spacious accommodations set themselves apart and include options with stunning ocean views from the cabin’s private balcony, as well as options like the Duplex Suites, Royal Suites and Owner’s Suites, offering a private hot tub on the balcony. From Myform Memory mattresses and crisp Egyptian cotton bedding to an indulgent Dorelan pillow menu, luxurious marble bathrooms and complimentary minibars, the MSC Yacht Club suites provide unparalleled comfort for an unforgettable vacation.
5.CULINARY DELIGHTS FROM DAY TO NIGHT
With a dedicated restaurant, the MSC Yacht Club offers guests the opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of an exquisite fine-dining experience with five-star service. Offering sophisticated cuisines with an à la carte menu, guests can savor an array of the finest dishes served exclusively for them from a dedicated kitchen staff, accompanied by a spectacular selection of drinks, including fine wines from around the world with a dedicated sommelier available to further enhance the food and wine pairing experience. The private restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can dine at any time that suits their needs.
A toast to relaxation, MSC Yacht Club guests can also enjoy the finest spirits with the premium drink package included in their booking.
MSC Yacht Club is an all-inclusive experience with a host of privileges:
- Dedicated priority check-in and check-out as well as priority departure and return on excursion days
- 24-hour butler service and a dedicated concierge
- Unlimited drinks throughout the ship with the Premium Extra package
- Unlimited dining within the MSC Yacht Club
- Inclusion of the Browse Internet package with unlimited data for two devices
- Complimentary access to the Thermal Suite in the MSC Aurea Spa
- Tailormade shopping experiences
- Private excursions available with priority departures and returns to and from the ship
- Complimentary welcome bottle of either wine, Spumante, Champagne or spirit
- A complimentary personalized mini bar offering juices, soft drinks, water, and beer replenished daily, and complimentary snacks
- Room service available 24 hours
- Other personal touches such as luggage unpacking and packing service, newspaper delivered to the cabin each day and something different delivered at turn down each night – a different selection of sweet or savory canapés each day
Private facilities on the ship only accessible to MSC Yacht Club guests:
- Suites featuring a pillow menu and Egyptian cotton sheets with memory-foam mattresses for the most comfortable night’s sleep
- Panoramic Top Sail Lounge with bar, afternoon tea service, light bites available day and night and live entertainment in the evening
- Gourmet restaurant with a la carte dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner where guests can dine at a time that is convenient for them
- A private and spacious pool deck that offers whirlpool baths and sunbathing area and outdoor bar
# # #
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises is the world’s third largest cruise brand as well as the market leader in Europe, South America, the Gulf region and Southern Africa. It is also the fastest growing global cruise brand with a strong presence in the Caribbean, North America and the Far East markets.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, MSC Cruises is one of the two brands that sit within the Cruise Division of MSC Group, the world’s leading and privately held shipping and logistics conglomerate with over 300 years of maritime heritage. MSC Cruises – the contemporary brand – has a modern fleet of 22 vessels combined with a sizeable future global investment portfolio of new vessels, terminals and other assets. The fleet is projected to grow to 23 cruise ships by 2025, with options for six more vessel orders in place through 2030.
MSC Cruises offers its guests an enriching, immersive and safe cruise experience inspired by the Company’s European heritage, where they can enjoy international dining, world-class entertainment, award-winning family programs, and the very latest user-friendly technology on board.
The line’s number one priority has always been the health and safety of its guests and crew, as well as the communities at the destinations its ships serve. In August 2020, MSC Cruises implemented a new comprehensive and robust health and safety protocol to become the first major line to return to sea.
MSC Cruises has long been committed to environmental stewardship, with a long-term goal to achieve net zero emissions for its operations by 2050. The Company is also a significant investor in next-generation environmental marine technologies, with the objective to support their accelerated development and availability industry-wide.
See cruises here MSC Cruises (cruisecompete.com)
CruiseCompete travel advisors can assist with deals, details and sailings.
All Things Cruise, the ultimate source for cruise lovers
~ Interested in a land-tour, possibly all-inclusive? Try our VacationCompete site, where trusted vacation specialists compete to offer the best deals!
We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. Thank you.